Repentance or blame what comes to knock?

Once back Aastha after changing had pulled Shaan to talk about the new car that Shaurya had gifted her. Aastha had some doubts and tried to ask Shaan, there was definitely something cooking between her son and husband, but Shaan settled her by telling off.

Aastha- Shaan, you should make Shaurya understand, why he bought such an expensive car, first there was no need, I had one and then why such expensive one?

Shaan- Noor, first of all me and Shaurya earn well enough to give you anything that we like and you forgot one should not look at the price of the gift, it is the thought behind that matters secondly, if Shaurya wants to do something for you, you shouldn't stop him, let him be happy.

Aastha- Shaan, tum kabhi ........

Shaan- aur bolo usko that you love him the most in this world

Aastha looked gaping at her husband now.

Shaan- On a serious note Aastha, I feel Shaurya might have felt there should be some equality, your car vs the cars me and him or anyone in the Sabherwal house have, it is a bad reflection of me and him, I wish I thought as deeply as him about you and your honour, it is equally ours. But I am proud of him. And he is the only worthy gift I have ever given you but just remember no more 'love you most to him'

Aastha- Shaan, tum phir usse jealous ho?

Shaan- Haan toh, aisa beta hoga toh kya karun, dekh lo next time shayad baby elephant hi le aaye .......

Aastha- Shaurya is indeed the best gift that life gave us and of course Anokhi. And Shaan your gift is very beautiful, I loved the poetry note as well. And the dessert idea was superb, I couldn't have asked for more. And I love you, apne bete se jalne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Aastha was wearing the diamond and blue sapphire encrusted ring that Shaan had got for her. It was beautiful and had 21 small diamonds and blue sapphires set in alternating spiral pattern.

Late in the night, past 11 Shaurya and Anokhi arrived back home. Shaurya had gone to change while Anokhi was thinking about the day and the infectious smile that Shaurya had the whole day, quality time with maa indeed did wonders to him, he had the extra chirp in his feet, the extra zeal in his voice and extra sparkle in his eyes, she was so lost in her thoughts while removing off her jewellery that she only came back when Shaurya had held her tightly, back hugging her frame and had started to rain kisses along her slender neck, today she had her hair braided and it gave him easy access to her neck.

Shaurya- Mein toh yahan ho, phir tum kis ke khayalo mein khoyi hui ho wifey. Sirf mere baare mein socho na .......

Anokhi smiled at his comment and looked in the mirror to see him, he was busy kissing her neck.

Anokhi- Tumhara khayal sath hi nahi chodta ki kisi aur baat ke baare mein socho ....

And in next move, Shaurya had turned her around and had pressed her back to the nearby wall and had his all weight resting against her, he breathing had gone faster. He looked deeply into her eyes, while his thumbs played with her cheekbones, increasing her heartbeats.

Shaurya- Kya soch rahi thi wifey?

Anokhi touched around his lips, his temple and then kept her hand on his face, feeling the moment.

Anokhi- Acche lagte ho aise muskurate hue, tumhari aankhen bahut kuch kehti hain, tumhara har ehsaas bata jaati hain, jaise abhi tumhari khushi bata rahi hain.

Shaurya- can I make love to you tonight .........

Anokhi just lowered her eyes and blinked and it meant a yes. She felt so overwhelmed in these moments when he asked for her consent. Shaurya took his time to gradually remove every piece of the jewellery on her following with her attire, opened her braided hair and gently straightened her hair. He was such a gentle, generous and patient lover, he cherished her emotions and her. His every action was sensual and yet so caring. And finally he carried her to the bed and dimmed the lights, not switching them off completely. He kept looking into her eyes all time and didn't let her take them off too even for a single moment while he made love. He loved seeing every pleasure and associated emotion in her eyes. And tonight when they made love she felt something different in him, he was extremely intense and insatiable today, rubbing off the same in her too, he wanted or rather took more control of their pleasure and had her hands totally pinned in one of his hand on top of their heads, stretching her and joining their bodies more closely and her climaxes today were equally intense, exhilarating and galvanic because of that and maybe because of the constant eye contact. And then she felt in his kisses and touch that he was trying to thank her or was reciprocating back for the wonderful experience he had with his mother because of her suggestion. It was his way of appreciating her for the togetherness that she had filled into his solitude, for the companionship she brought in place of his loneliness, and the immense care that she swapped for the aloofness in his life.