UK Calling ...

Shaurya continued to admire his wife who was sleeping and looking so cute, he got back in the bed next to her and as soon as she felt him getting back inside the comforter, she in her sleep navigated back to her favourite spot and buried herself back in his chest. He pulled her closer and kissed on her forehead, this is exactly why he didn't wanted to go. Miss would be a small word for how he would have felt, this was the best part of been married to her, no matter whatever happened in their lives at the end of the day and first in the morning he could cuddle her and hold her and nothing else mattered, since she had arrived in his life, in his proximity, in his embrace he had found abundance in everything and on top of it he loved how she looked right out of sleep, so cute and innocent and his. Another good thing about morning and night cuddles was they were unconditional, no matter how much they fought or were angry with each other, these cuddles were magical enough to normalise everything, they were worth every patch up. But Shaurya was so ecstatic and elated that he couldn't hold back the naughtiness in him any longer and started to give her gentle kisses all over her face and neck and finally Anokhi woke up to his romantic gestures, she smiled and looked into his intense and brazen eyes full of love and admiration for her. Shaurya paused for a few moments to look at her, now that she was awake, finally Anokhi broke the intense gaze and put her arm around his neck to hold him closer and Shaurya took that as a cue and took her in for a slow and sensual kiss, holding and pulling her closer to him and held her firmly, his one hand went to back of her head so that he could maneuver and hold her in the kiss. They continued to kiss and cuddle for a while and then continued to lay in the comforter, in comfort of each other's embrace, Shaurya continued to play and intertwined his fingers with Anokhi's. After a while Anokhi was taken by surprise when Shaurya flipped her to lay on her back and came on top of her from the side and held her down and looked intensely in her eyes and asked.

Shaurya- tumhe kaise pata chala what I wanted? Mujhe toh khud bhi samajh nahi aa raha tha?

And Anokhi knew what he was talking about, so he knew. He must have seen the paperwork, she knew he had been awake as he re entered the comforter.

Anokhi- Acha, toh kya tumhare baare mein mujhe nahi pata hoga toh kya padosan ko pata hoga?

Shaurya- I wish ......... kitni .....................

Anokhi- Haw ........ tum kitne besharam ho .....................

Shaurya- Bachpan se .................

Anokhi- Shaurya, I think it is a great chance, you shouldn't let it go.

Shaurya- Of course wifey, tumhare saath aisa koi chance mein thodi jaane dunga. Thank you.

Anokhi- Really? Tum khush ho na?

Shaurya- Tum batao? Tumhe to sab pata hota hai? Ya ek minute, kahin tumhe yeh daar toh nahi tha ki ......... kahin mein akele jaane ke liye maan gaya aur wahan UK mein mujhe koi ......... you know lecturer ya .........

Anokhi- Sochna bhi mat, tumhari aur uski chatni bana dungi.

Shaurya- Acha, apne ex-professor se aise baat karte hain?

Anokhi- Excuse me, tum shayad bhool rahe ho, yeh tumhara college nahi hai, yeh hamara bedroom hai, aur yahan ki professor main hoon.

Shaurya- Uff madam, kya swag hai, by the way tum jab jealous hoti ho toh bahut cute lagti ho.

Anokhi- Jealous nahi hoon, tumpe toh mujhe poora yakeen hai, par ladkiyon ko kya bharosa, wo jo tum itna hot and handsome ho, wo line marne lagi toh?

Shaurya- Sachi? Toh mein tumhe yeh bata doon wifey, tumhe pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahi hai, aur meri chod dijiye, aap jo itna cute and innocent lagti hai uska kya aur mein pehle bhi kaha hai but I don't mind repeating that I love you, you stupid girl, tumhare siwa mein kisi ke baare mein soch bhi nahi sakta.