Introduction:

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mary Gordon. Let me tell you something you probably want to know. Austin Mahone is a player. I know what you're thinking. How does she know? Well, it all started when Austin moved to La Vernia. He and I met and became best friends. Mutual friends with Alex, Robert, Zach, Tyler, Jackie, Sarah, Andrew, Cole and so on. Jackie is my girl best friend and Austin is my guy bestfriend. Vise versa with Austin and Alex, and Austin and I. We've always sort of clicked. What happened to us you ask? One of Austin's bitches, Taylor. Which he played, decided that she was going to fuck with our clique. By our clique I mean, me. Big mistake, on not only Taylor but anyone's part. Austin was furious because she came at me with her words. I'd about had enough of her shit too. See but, that's irreleavant to the topic. Austin is a player, and that's that. Hell, it's been months since I've talked to the kid. I saw him a couple times since he moved to Miami. But, ever since we haven't been talking. I'm not sure why. Anyways, Alex told me that Austin was staying at his house with Dave for two weeks. Starting today. Alex already texted me and said that they were there. He invited me over. I'm debating weather I should go or not. Eh, I guess so. I have nothing better to do. See, Alex and I are such good friends that I just walk into his house and make myself at home. We're really close.

----------------

I walked into Alex's. I know his parent's aren't home. I see Andrew and his best friend Cole on the couch.

"Hey, jerks." I smirked.

"Hey, Mare." Andrew smiled.

"What's up?" Cole asked.

"Nothing, Alex invited me over." I said.

"Oh. They're in his room." Andrew said.

"Thanks Drew." I said.

I headed upstairs. I just pushed Alex's door open like it was mine. Jesus, everyone and their mother is here. Actually, it's just the boys Jackie, Sarah and Dave. But, damn. That's a lot of people in one room. All eyes turned towards me.

"Mary!" Jackie jumped up and hugged me like a mad woman.

"Uh, Jackie. You act like you didn't see me yesterday." I laughed.

"I know. But, that's a long time." She smiled and sat back in her spot.

"Mary, it's been a while." Dave held out his hand for me to shake.

I shook it. Whatever. Fudge cakes. I just realized Austin isn't actually in the room right now. Hm...I wonder where he's at. Whatever. I plopped on the bed next to Robert.

"That's Austin's spot." Robert warned.

"Not anymore." I smirked.

Just then a familiar face walked in. As soon as he saw me a smile grew on his face.

"Mary, baby. I haven't seen you in forever." Austin winked.

I rolled my eyes. Exhibit A of the player he is. Robert nudged me.

"Nice to see you." I said.

"It's always nice to see me." He smirked.

"Cocky." I shot back.

"You know it." He winked.

I giggled.

"Mary, I love you and all, but you're kind of in my spot." Austin said.

"That's fantastic. Find a new one, I'm not moving." I smiled.

"Well then I guess we're cuddling because I'm going to lay back in my spot." He said.

"Fine." I crossed my arms.

"Mary, why don't you just move?" Alex asked.

"Because, Austin moved and he lost his seat." I said.