Chapter Nine

After our date thing, Austin dropped me off at home. He kissed me goodnight and I opened the door. I sighed. What did I just do? Again...I lugged myself up the steps, into the shower, comfy clothes, then bed. I have a lot of explaning to do to myself. But, let me just save my self-lecture for another day. I love Austin, and I believe him when he says he'll never do it again. After all he has been my best friend forever. Well, technically forever ;) My thoughts were making me tired. Soon enough I drifted to sleep.

---------------------

My phone kept buzzing, and ringing. I tried to keep sleeping but my eyes just kept trying to open. I rolled over and looked at the clock. Six in the morning! Whoever is calling me...the reason better be good. I tapped my phone not bothering to look at the caller i.d.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi, baby." I heard Austin's sexy morning voice say.

"Is there a reason you called me at six in the morning?" I asked.

"Well, I couldn't sleep anymore and I missed you...so I called." He explained.

"Uh-huh. Well, you woke me from my beauty sleep, and now I'm going to be cranky all day." I said.

"Sorry, babe. I just had to hear your voice." He said, I could almost see him smiling.

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"So, I have a question." He said.

"Ask away."

"Would you wanna, maybe go to skyzone with the guys and stuff?" He asked.

"Sure." I said half-asleep. "But, not now."

I had to make it clear.

He chuckled. "Well obviously."

"Jerk." I crossed my arms.

"I love you, baby." He said with a tiny little laugh.

"Mhm, yeah I love you too, but you're still a jerk." I said sassily.

"I know." He said.

"Is there any other reason why you decided to call me?" I asked.

"Uh...." There was a long pause. "No. No, there wasn't."

He seemed unsure of himself.

"Okay...well, if there was...something, you'd tell me...right?" I asked.

"Yeah, of coarse babe. I just, I missed you is all." He said quickly.

"All right. If you say so." I said.

"I love you, Boo. Now, try to get some more sleep baby. Sorry for calling so early, I love you." Austin said.

"I love you too, and it's fine. Call me anytime. I don't care is it's two in the morning. I love waking up to your voice." I said.

"Awh, babe..." He chuckled. "I want to be there with you so bad."

"Then come here." I laughed.

"What? Are you sure?" He asked.

"Of coarse. I don't mind." I said.

"Sweet, I'll be there in ten. Love you, hun." He said.

"Love you too." I said and then I hung up.

I think he's hiding something. I don't know if it's just me, or he is.

---------------

I heard a knock at the door. I skipped down the steps and opened it. There he was. Perfect as ever. He smiled at me.

"You look so beautiful with no make-up on." He smiled.

"Yeah well, you look...cute with your hair messy." I put my fingers through his hair.

I let him step in the house.

"So, your dad isn't home?" He asked.

"Nah, he leaves early for work. Like five." I explained.

"Ah, so...." He trailed off.

"Did you eat anything?" I asked.

"Nope. I just came here." He said.

"Want something to eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, but..." He put his arms around my waist. "I'll make us food, you sit down and relax. I need to show my love how to cook a good meal."

"Oh, so you're saying I can't cook?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No....well...yeah." He chuckled.

I smacked his arm. "Jerk."

"How many times are you going to call me that in a day?" He asked.

"I don't know, how many times are you going to be one?" I retorted.

"Okay, but seriously, I'm making you food. Go watch tv on the couch." He demanded.

"Fine." I said and I walked over to my living room and flipped on the tv.

I turned on a movie. I'm so sick of watching tv shows. Meh.

"Here you go, sweetheart." He said as he handed me a plate a kissed my cheek.

He sat next to me. He had fixed some spaghetti tacos. At about seven in the morning. Wurd. We're a very unique duo. <3

"This is so good..." I said as I ate the taco.

"I know." He smiled.

"Manners, boy." I glared at him.

"Sorry, I meant thank you m'lady." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Jerk."

"Oh my gosh!" He sounded annoyed.

"Well...quit being one." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"Ditto." I said.

"You're so cute." He grinned.

He kissed me on the cheek. Then he finished his food. As did I. He ran the dishes into the kitchen then he sat down next to me again. He wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled my nose into his chest. Slowly but surely we both drifted to sleep. Again...

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I had to update it for you guys. I feel so bad because I don't update as often as I used to. Well...I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know how you feel about it. Be honest. Remember secrets don't make friends. Also, how would you guys feel if I put a fortune cookie kind of saying at the end of every story, sort of like a 'life lesson quote' kind of thing. One that goes with the chapter? Love you lovlies <3 Think about it... ;3