Chapter Twenty

*Two Years And Nine Months Later*

Laughing. Smiling. Loving. Caring. Everything. Today is our son Carter's second birthday. Both our families are here. The crew is here. Carter is the most beautiful little boy I've ever seen. He's my son, and I'd do anything for him. 

"Babe." Austin said as he hugged me from behind.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm...I'm great actually." I smiled.

"Good. Now, we're lighting candles so let's go." He said.

He walked a short distance and grabbed our son and spun him around kissing him everywhere. Carter was giggling and it made me smile. I announced that it was time for the candles and everyone came over to the table. Austin lit them and we sang happy birthday. I sat right next to my little boy. He looks so much like his daddy. He has dark brown hair, green eyes, a nice smile, Austin's adorable nose. He looks almost exactly like him. We named Carter after Austin's father. I thought it'd be a special kind of thing.

Before I knew it Austin was passing the cake around. The only reason I knew was because Carter tugged on my shirt. 

"Mommy, I want cake!" He whined.

"Don't worry sweety, Daddy will give you some in a minute." I smiled and put him on my lap.

He started playing with the necklace I had on. It was silver and it was heart shaped. On the back of it, it said I Will Love You Forever Baby <3 Love, Austin. I keep it on ever since he gave it to me on our anniversary while I was pregnant with Carter. 

"Hey buddy. You ready for some cake?" Austin asked Carter.

"Yeah!" Carter jumped off of me and stood next to his dad.

He got the small piece of cake that he was awaiting and then he sat over by Sarah and Jackie. He loves them. Soon Austin sat next to me with two plates in his hand. He handed one to me. I smiled and took it.

"He sure is growing up." He said.

"Yeah, way too fast." I said. 

"It's okay. He'll always be our little boy." Austin said.

"Yeah, always." I sighed.

Now all of a sudden everyone looked in our direction. Uhm...okay.

"Carter has a question for you." Austin stood.

Carter came over to me with a little box in his hands. He opened it.

"Will you marry Daddy?" He asked all cute like. 

"Yes, I will marry Daddy." I smiled too big.

Austin took the ring and placed it on my left ring finger. I kissed him. I was in love. I needed to pull myself together. Time was ticking. Things with Austin weren't going too good. But, if I lost him then I lost my second reason to live. I love him, and I needed to show it. Since we're getting married I need to change. For the better. 

------------

*Wedding Day*

"I do." I said after Austin.

"You may now kiss the bride." The preacher said.

Austin smiled and kissed me hard. 

"You're all mine now." He whispered. "Forever." 

I smiled as he took me back down the aisle. 

"Forever it shall be." I smiled back and pecked his lips. 

I smiled at our little boy as he ran up to us, and hugged his Dad.

"I love you Daddy!" He smiled a toothy grin.

"I love you too. And your Mommy." He said as he picked him up.

"I love Mommy more!" He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Oh yeah?" Austin asked.

"Yeah." Carter put his head up like he won.

"Well, I think that I love Mommy more than you." He said.

"No." Carter argued.

"Yes." 

"No."

"Yes."

"Nu-uh." Carter shook his head.

"Yuh-huh." Austin kissed Carter's forehead. 

He put him down and intertwined our fingers. This is it. I'm Austin's forever. And I need to pull myself together. For Austin, For Me, and For my son.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

~Fin.

I hope you guys like it! I'm still deciding weather I should do a sequal or not. But, anyways. Vote,  comment, follow. Let me know if you like it! It's finally finished. Now all you've got to do is tell me weather you want a sequal or not. If you do what do you want it to be called? Let me know and comment the name, and what you think should happen in  it. Only one will win. Who? I don't know.

Deadline: June 15th, 2013.

Bye! Love you lovlies <3