Chapter Twenty Two

We arrived to Toys R Us shortly after. I can't help but feel really happy because I feel like we're a real family. I started to go around to get Carter from the car seat.

"I got him babe." Austin said.

I started around to wait for Austin. Once he locked the car and had Carter in his arms he turned around   and smiled as he saw me. He put Carter down and held his small hand. We walked into the store. I went to the toddler car spot where they had them. Austin sat against the wall and smiled at our little boy. Carter immediately went over to the red plastic camaro ss. I smiled. Carter stood infront of it and wouldn't take his eyes off it.

"What's up buddy? Do you want that one?" Austin asked as he got up and moved toward Carter.

"Yeah Daddy, I want that one." Carter looked up at me. 

Almost at the same time Austin did. 

"Why are you all looking at me?" I asked.

"Because, your mom. You make the decisions about baby stuff." Austin smiled.

"Uh, it's our money. If you want him to have it, then he can have it." I said.

"Good." Austin smiled. "Is that all you wanted to get?" 

"Uh, I think so." I said.

"Okay, let's go bud." Austin said patting Carters head lightly.

I picked Carter up and held him on my side. Austin picked up the car and headed to the register. 

"Can I get candy?" Carter asked.

Again, both of the boys looked at me. I shook my head no.

"Oh, c'mon mommy. I want candy too." Austin joked.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you." Austin kissed my cheek. 

He winked and turned around to continue to the register after Carter picked a small hershey bar that he wanted. 

After paying for everything we walked to the car. Austin put the toy in the back and I put Carter in his car seat. I got into my side of the car as did Austin. He smiled at me and intertwined our fingers once again. He pecked my lips.

"Thank you for buying candy mommy." I heard Carter say sweetly in the back.

"You're welcome bud." I said.

"Yeah, thank you sweetheart." Austin joked again.

I rolled my eyes. He started the car, and continued to drive again. 

"Anywhere else we need to go?" He asked.

"No, not unless you can think of anything." I said.

"Alright." He said and put his eyes back on the road.

We returned home shortly. Austin got Carter set up with his car in the backyard. Carter loves it so much. He's laughing and playing. It's so good to see him bonding with his dad. It makes me smile. He doesn't get to see Austin that often. But, pretty soon he won't be that lonely. 

"Come on babe. Spend time with us." Austin snapped me out of my thoughts. 

I smiled and walked over to them. I started cooing over him and laughing with my son. I love this feeling. There's just that thought that's pushed in the back of my mind, does he really love me?

Weather he loves me or not, we've got a son and a baby on the way. I have to other people I'm responsible for besides myself. I can't be worrying about weather Austin love me or not. I mean if he didn't he wouldn't be here. Right?

Right?

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it's short but I'm tired. Night er''body! Tell me what you think.