Chapter Four

I slept well last night, thinking about Austin. What he said and did, made  him seem so perfect. But, I've seen and heard it all before. I've seen the way he does that to other girls, just to get into their pants. I think right now I'm just having major trust issues. I just don't know how to trust someone like that. So, say I do give him a chance, and he's really sweet, and respects me. But, then what if I give him a chance, he get's what he wants and never talks to me again, like all the other girls. But, if I don't give him a chance, we'll still be best friends. He's never lied to me before, so why would he play me? Then again, why wouldn't he? From what I've been told, I'm a pretty attractive person. Maybe that's all he wants. Could it be? No. Austin wouldn't do that to me. I shook my head. Just then, a ding came from my phone. I read the screen. (1) Message From Austy <3. Should I read it? Why not? I opened the message.

Austy <3: Hey there pretty ladyy ;* Morning, beautiful.

Me: Goodmorning Austyy ;)

Austy <3: I love you, babe. <3

Me: I love you too, Austin. ^_^

Austy <3: Come to Alex's?

Me: Soon. I have to get ready...I just woke up. :/

Austy <3: Oh, did I wake you?

Me: No. I woke up a little bit before you texted.

Austy <3: Oh good, I didn't want to wake the Princess. <3

Me: Awh, well thanks Austin. <3 C u soon.

Austy <3: Okay, bye babe. Later ;*

Me: Bye <3

Reading this conversation makes me smile. Everytime I talk to him I get this warm feeling inside. The tingly feeling. I don't really know. All I know is I need to get to Alex's and fast. I hopped out of bed. I layed out an outfit on my bed, then I proceeded to the shower. After I was done getting ready I headed to Alex's. I opened the door, and shuffled up the stairs. I opened the door quickly and shut it as I made my way inside the room.

"Heyy, Meezy." Robert smiled.

"Heyy, Robert." I sat down on the swivel chair.

"Boo!!!" Austin got excited and hugged me.

He practically pulled me out of the chair.

"Hey! I was comfy." I shouted at him.

"Yeah, I know." He smirked.

He sat in the chair. Ass hole.

"Austiiiiin.." I whined.

"Calm yourself, baby. " He took me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

He kept his arms around me and held me there. I feel so happy, and comfy, and in love. Huh. Why don't I just do it? It's now or never.

"Austin." I said as I positioned myself to face him.

"Yeah?" He asked his eyes sparkling.

So cute.

I took a deep breath. "I-I think, I have the answer to your question."

"Really?" His eyes lit up, and a smiled grew on his face.

I nodded.

"And?" He pushed on.

"Yes." I choaked out.

He smiled. He just looked at me. Gazing into my eyes. We stayed like that for a while. Alex coughed which caused us to look at him. Austin cuffed my face, and kissed me. He kissed me softly, gentley, as if I meant something to him. As if I was fragile. As though I can be easily broken. This kiss, it was perfect. I felt all the sparks, and it felt as if this is what I've been needing, and wanting for my whole life. Just he affected me and my body, in ways I didn't know existed. The kiss lasted, what seemed like forever. He pulled away, smiled, and licked his lips. He just smiled at me for a while. I however, was still in shock, and my brain was trying to process this.

"Oh my gosh! Finally!" I heard my best friends squeal.

I hadn't even noticed they came in the room. I blushed. I tried to hide my face, but Austin stopped me.

"Stop, you look so much more beautiful when you blush." He smiled.

Oh my lord, the way his eyes glistened. The way his voice is when he speaks. Everything about him is amazingly perfect to me. I'm lovestruck.

"So, are you two finally together now?" Alex asked.

"Obviously." Austin said in a 'duh' tone.

"So, are you still my best friend or... do you still hate me?" Jackie asked.

I got up and hugged her. "I can never stay mad at my best friend."

Then I hugged Sarah.

"Yay! We're loved." Sarah giggled.

I rolled my eyes. I walked back to Austin and he pulled me into his lap again.

"I'm never letting you go. I've got you, forever." Austin whispered.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He kissed me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ohh! Short again, srry. My computer is acting up again! Urgg! Uhmm love you all <3 Hope you like <3 Much more to come :) Tell me what you think. Honest opinions !!! ;) <3 Thanks lovlies <3