Chapter Thirteen

I stood still. I didn't move a muscle. I found it a little hard to breathe. What the hell is he doing here? Don't look back. Don't look back. I told myself.

"I really have missed you Boo." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.

I still stood there. It was like I was glued to the spot where I stood. I looked down at the ground. What do I say? What do I do?

"Well...this is awkward." Jackie chuckled.

"You think?" I retorted.

"She lives!" Austin smiled.

I pushed him off me and sat next to Jackie.

"Mary, I need to talk to you. Alone." Austin said.

"Austin, whatever you have to say can be said infront of the crew." I crossed my arms.

"Okay." He sat infront of me and pulled my arms out. He held my hand.

He looked directly into my eyes. "Mary, I love you. I've realized that I need you. I need you to be mine. I couldn't stand to see you in the arms of some other guy. You belong with me. I love you more than anything and I can't stand us like this. I need to be able to call you mine. I'll do whatever it takes. You're my girl. I haven't even laid eyes on another girl since you broke up with me. I swear I'll never hurt you intentionally. I just, I need you. This whole time that you've been in rehab and the whole panick attack thing, it worried my absolutely sick. I wanted to be there, with you in my arms to tell you everything would be okay."

I'm surprised he took a breath. That's a lot to take in. Maybe he won't-No. No. I can't. I need to be strong.

"It's unfortunate that you feel that way." I crossed my arms and tightened my jaw.

I heard Jackie gasp.

"Mary, you're slowly breaking my heart into a million tiny pieces. If I can't have you, than I won't have anyone." He looked down.

I almost wanted to cry. I have to stay strng though. Don't give in, I told myself.

"Everytime I take you back, you always make the same mistakes." I said.

"Mary, I promise. Cross my heart, I love you. I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you. What I did was bad. I promise you, honestly, I'll never do it again. I need you Baby. You complete me. You're the only one that makes me feel like this." He begged.

"No. I'm getting hurt again, I can't do this to myself." I sighed.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you." Jackie said irritated.

"What?" I asked.

"He just sat there and poured his heart out to you and you're not even gonna give him a chance? That's not the Mary I know." She shook her head.

"You're right. This Mary, is strong. This Mary isn't going to give in, and get hurt again. With Austin comes hurt and it's the truth." I explianed.

"Baby, please. I was wrong. I know that, just please. I promise, I'll never let you go. I don't care about the fights or the little mistakes we make. At the end of the day we both love eachother. I need you to be with me." He begged.

"I said no." I stated firmly.

"Mary, don't you see what you're doing to me? I'm a wreck. If I can't have you I feel like I lost. I feel like my battle for life is over and I lost the fight. I need you love. You're the reason I do what I do today. You're the reason I am who I am right now. I changed. I changed because that's what you wanted. I changed because I didn't want to hurt you anymore. Now, look at you. You're hurting me. And you're not changing your mind. It hurts me. It really, really hurts me." He said.

Tears started to roll down his cheeks. I looked down. I know it hearts, but that's heartbrake. He'll get over it. Right? Or is what he's saying true. Maybe he has changed. But, I can't take that risk. Who am I kidding? Yes I can. I'm a risk taker. I'll never love anyone else like I love him. He's my rock. I need him too. Our love will never be broken. No matter what happens. I need to tell him it's okay. I need to make this right.

"Austin."  I said.

I moved towards him. I lifted his face to the same height as mine. I kissed him. I've been longing for this. Too long. He took control after he realized what was happening. I have no problem with that what so ever.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I always have." He smirked and kissed cheek.

"Yay!" Sarah shouted.

"Happy couple!" Jackie chanted.

Austin and I rolled our eyes.

"You cried..." I giggled.

"No, I just had allergies." He blushed.

"Yeah, uh-huh. You're allergic to not being with me." I smiled and hugged him from the side.

"I know. It's a horrible allergic reaction too. It's bad like...puddles of tears everywhere, a broken heart. It's just bad." He joked.

I leaned  into his side and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed this." He whispered into my ear.

"Me too." I said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Woah! Who's happy their back together?! Me!! Okay, so remember no comments no story. You know the drill. I'm updating alot becuz it's spring break for me. Dedication to A commenter. (: I hope you like it! Tell meh what you thinkk!! Love you lovlies <3