Chapter Twenty Five

I can't stop thinking about Austin. The kiss. Why did he have to do this? Why? Now, I regret doing this. I regret divorcing him. I regret everything. I've tried to forget about it, but it's everywhere. Headlines on TMZ, shows, magazines. 

Mary Divorces Austin Mahone

It's everywhere. I can't even think straight. 

"Mommy." Carter layed in my lap and looked up at me.

"Yes Carter?" I asked.

"I miss Daddy." He whispered.

"Me too, Car, me too." I sighed. 

I put him on the couch and I got up. Why did I do this? Why? I should've just kept him. My mind is racing.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Jackie asked as she entered the living room.

"I regret divorcing him." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I love him, and I need him. He's my rock. I can't live without him. What do I do?" I was panicking.

"Tell him." She said.

"Tell him? How?" I asked.

"Call him, maybe skype." She suggested.

I nodded, and texted him.

Me: Hey, can you skype maybe?

Austin: Sure thing sweety ;)

I sighed. Damn it, I miss him. I really need to learn not to jump to conclusions. I got out my laptop and signed on. I'm shaking. I don't know what to say to him. Before I could even think he was calling me. I pressed accept. There sat him and his perfect self. Carter smiled and his eyes lit up.

"Daddy!" Carter screamed and ran to the screen.

"Hey bud." Austin smiled at Carter.

"Carter, Mommy needs to talk to Daddy for a minute okay?" I said.

"Okay." He smiled and ran out of the room.

"What's up Mare?" Austin asked.

Before I could stop it, a tear slid down my cheek.

"Mary? What's wrong?" He asked worridly.

"I'm sorry." I said my voice cracking a little.

"About what?" He asked.

"Leaving you. Divorcing you. Jumping to conclusions...everything." I cried.

"What are you saying?" He asked.

"I love you, and I was stupid. I'm saying that I can't live without you and I need you. If you come back I promise I'll never do this to you again." I said almost begging.

"I love you too. I always have. I need some time to think though. I'll call you later, okay? Bye baby girl." He winked.

Just then he ended the call. I cried too hard. I couldn't help it. What is he going to say?

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Damn it! It's short again. Well, oh well. Tell me what you think ;) I love you lovlies. Dedication to a commenter.