Chapter Fourteen

Okay so Austin left to go back to Florida yesterday. I already miss him. I'm so glad we're back together. He's my one and only. I'm supposed to be picking up some starbucks for Sarah and Jackie right now. But, I really want to go to the mall. Eh. I took out my phone and dialed Sarah.

"Hey girl hey!" She said all perky.

"Hey, I have a question." I said.

"Shoot."

"Do you guys want to go to the mall instead?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They shouted together.

"Kay, so I'll pick you up then?" I questioned.

"Obviously." Sarah repiled.

"Okay, I'll be there in five." I smirked.

I was secretly already on my way. Anyways, I put my phone down to stop breaking the law. I got to Sarah's soon after then I headed to the mall.

"Let's go to Forever 21!" Jackie shouted.

"Damn Jackie, what the hell?" I asked.

"Sorry. I just love that store." She apologized.

"Whatever, let's go." Sarah chuckled.

As we approached the store I was stopped by someone. I turned around to look.

"Hey, Mary right?" It was that kid. Myles.

"Yeah, Myles right?" I asked.

"Yeah, weird to see you here." He laughed.

"At the mall?" I asked.

"Oh, uh...nevermind." He blushed.

Awh! He was so embarrassed and cute.

"Yeah, so..." I trailed off.

"Who is this?" Sarah asked.

"That kid that I told you about, at the thrift shop." I said.

"Oh." Jackie said.

"You told them about me?" He smirked.

"Well, yeah." I said.

"She said that you and your friend were like super hot." Sarah gushed.

I glared at her.

"That's cute. So, since you think I'm 'Super Hot' would you like to get some coffee with me?" He asked.

Oh.

"Uh, I'm sorry Myles. I kind of have a boyfriend." I said.

"Oh." His face fell. "Who? If you don't mind me asking."

"Austin Mahone." I said.

"Austin? You're shitting me. You're the girl he's constantly talking about? Oh. Whoops." He seemed bewildered.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. He's only one of my best friends. We met at Teen Hoot." Myles said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah, anyways. I'm sorry about that. Let's not tell Austin about this. He'll shoot me or something." He chuckled.

"You got it." I smiled.

"Alright, see you around." Myles waved bye.

I just started to walk to Forever 21.

"Well that was awkward." I said.

"Yeah." Sarah said.

"So, are you going to tell Austin?" Jackie asked.

"Well duh. He's my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh, don't let him misunderstand." Sarah said.

"I won't." I said.

Well...we shopped 'till we dropped. Literally. I fell. Off an escalator. I don't want to talk about it.

---------------------------------

When I got back home after dropping the girls off I phoned Austin.

"Hey baby. I heard you fell off an escaltor." Austin laughed.

"It's not funny. It really hurt. I could've died." I pouted.

"I'm sorry babe. So, did anythig interesting happen?"

"Well..." I trailed off.

"What?" He asked.

I was avoiding it. "Someone hit on me today."

"What? Who? I'll kill him." He said.

"His name is Myles. He told me he knows you from Teen Hoot. But, he said that he didn't know that I was your girlfriend. He apologized." I explained.

"Yes he did! I showed him your picture. He knew. I'll shoot him." Austin grew mad by the second.

"Yeah, see it's funny. He told me not to tell you about it." I said.

"Now, I'm going to punch him. In the face." Austin said.

"I love you." I wanted to calm him down.

"I love you too, baby. But, I'm not going to calm down. Stop trying." Austin said.

"Austin, just forget it. The point is, I love you. I'm with you, and it's going to stay that way." I said.

"Fine." He said.

I could tell he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"I love you Austy." I said.

"I love you too, Boo. I'm gonna see if I can get you on a plane to Florida. I really miss you, so I'm gonna try." Austin said.

"Austin, I-"

"-Babe. I'm sorry. I gotta go. My break is up. Sorry, tell me later. I'll call you. Bye baby. I love you." He said really quickly.

Well, my heart just sank. I just realized long distance might not work for me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey babes <3 I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. So Im thinking I need like... 5 comments to continue. I hope this chapter will do! Vote, comment. Dedication to a commenter. Love you lovlies ;3

**************Do me a huge favor and follow one of my bff's on Wattpad. @AustinsPrincessxoxo*******************Thanks!