Chapter Seven

What just happened? I think I just forgave Austin Mahone for what he did to me. Holyshit, I need some sense knocked into me. I got up and shuffled my feet down the hall to the staircase. I think Sarah said they'd be in the livingroom or something. I went over and peeked to see who was there. I found Sarah, Jackie, and....Austin, Alex, and Robert? Shit. I stayed back to see what they were talking about. Yes, I'm snoopy...

"So, she forgave you?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, just like that." Austin said.

"Wait, woah, what did you say?" Jackie asked.

"Nothing, I just told her I loved her, she was my everything, and I needed her in my life..." Austin trailed off.

"Nothing? Austin, that's not nothing! That's you using your charm on her. She is hoplessly in love with you. Boy, you better not screw it up this time." Jackie crossed her arms.

"She forgave me, but she said that we can only be friends for right now. But, I'm determined to get my princess back." He said while taking a seat.

"Yeah well, if you ever hurt her again...so help me god, I'll...hurt you." Sarah said.

"Dude, did you see the twitter picture?" Robert asked.

"Duh." Austin said.

"Well, that is what you did to her, I'm sure it'd be a lot worse if you did it again..." Alex explained.

"Yeah I know, I'm an idiot. I should've never done it in the first place. I love her so much. I was trying to rush her into things and I just don't know what came over me. I just miss her being in my arms, and sending me those cute little texts, and calling me ya'know." Austin said.

"Yeah, but you do realize you've only been broken up for like two hours right?" Robert snickered.

"Yes, I know. But, she texts me all the time, and calls me all the time, when we aren't together. I miss her already, how am I supposed to take on the world without my rock?" Austin asked.

Awwwhh....I'm his rock. (: Focus Mary, focus.

"That is so cute Austin, but seriously, break her heart again, and me and Jackie will make it our number one priority to break you." Sarah said in all seriousness.

"Got it." Austin said.

I started to walk over to them acting like I just got down there and didn't hear a thing. Sarah looked over and gave me a smile. Jackie did the same, but Austin...he smirked. Shit. He knows something...

"Hey, sleepy head." Robert patted my head.

I glared at him. "Go home, Robert."

Sarah and Jackie let out a giggle. Austin just smiled his million dollar smile. Alex was smirking.

"You're so freaking cute." Austin said with a sparkle in his eye.

"I've been told...a lot...by you." I said with a smile.

I plopped on the couch next to Sarah. I rubbed my eyes.

"So...how was your nap?" Jackie asked.

"Good...until this boy, woke me up." I pointed directly at Austin.

"I did not wake you up..." He argued.

"Says you're arms around me..." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, maybe I did...but not purposely." Austin stepped down from the arguement.

"Yeah, see. That's what I thought." I smirked.

"Oh my god, get married and have kids already!" Robert threw his handsup in the air.

"There will be no marriage and certainly, no kids." I glared at him.

"Oh, yes there will." Austin sounded completely serious.

"Oh, is that so? Because the rate that you're going, it's not happening." I snapped at him.

"Hey, you said you forgave me!" Austin argued.

"Yeah well...I may have foragve, but I didn't forget." I crossed my arms and looked at the tv.

"Mare, stop it. I'm sorry, I love you." He got up and scooped me into a massive bear hug.

I had no way of getting out of his hold. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure...you 'love' me." I said as he let go.

"Oh my god..." Robert trailed off looking at the ceiling.

"Really? Are you really, tryna say that I don't love you?" Austin asked looking a bit angry.

"Uh, well...yeah." I said honestly.

"Mary, babe. I love you with all my heart. You are the one, and I've known it from the start. I need you to be able to survive. You're the peanut butter to my jelly. I need you more than rice needs salt. I love you so much, it hurts. You're my rock. Without you, I'd be a mess. You're the only person that keeps me grounded and loves me just as much as I love you. And do not deny that you love me because I know you do." Austin explained.

I'm lost for words. This boy just spilled his heart out to me. What do I say? What do I think? What do I do? I just let my body take over. I kissed him. He practically jumped at the chance. He placed his hands on the side of my face, and I held him around his neck. When we pulled back everyone looked not-so-surprised. Austin just smiled at me. His eyes twinkled in the light. Oh my lord, I've fallen in love all over again.

"I love you, baby." Austin said in almost a whisper.

"I love you too." I said.

He smiled and kissed me on the lips again.

"Well, we'd better get back before Mom, and Dave have a heart attack." Austin laughed a little.

"Alright, bye boys." Sarah waved.

"Bye babe, I love you." Austin winked at me.

"Bye Austin." I smiled.

I bit my lip. Shit. Damn it. Why do I just let it all go? I'm so lovestruck. I'm blinded by love. I can't see past what we have. He's my everything, the only thing that makes me happy. I sighed.

"So, what does this mean?" Jackie asked.

"What does what mean?" I asked.

"You just kissed Austin..." Jackie trailed off.

"Oh, right...I-I don't know what it means." I said honestly.

"Well, if you want to give him a second chance then do it. I have a feeling he won't hurt you ever again." Sarah smiled.

"Right." I nodded.

"Alright, how about you sleep on it, because I'm tired." Jacke said.

"Let's hit the hay." Sarah chuckled.

"Night girlies." I smiled as I shuffled upstairs and got comfy in my spot again.

Before my eyes shut completely my phone buzzed.

I read the screen. (1) New Message from 'Austin <3'.

I tapped it.

Austin <3: Night babe <3 I'd really like to take you out tomorrow. Just you and I, picnik? Surprise? Yes, no, maybe. ;)

Me: Sure, I have nothing better to do :)

Austin <3: Surprise it is :p Goodnight baby <3 Get some rest... See you tomorrow Princess ;*

Me: Night <3

What have I just agreed to?

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Trouble in paradise for these two. Uh-oh. WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! I NEED TO KNOW! Oh, right, I'm writing it...duh. Okay, comment, rate, follow. Be honest, like it, love it, hate it, want more, want less? Think about it...tell me ;) Love you lovlies. <3