Chapter Twenty Seven

"Hey baby." Austin slung his arm over me.

"Hey." I sighed.

"Still bummed about leaving Texas?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

I arrived here yesterday and I'm still sad about leaving. Meh.

"Don't worry honey. You'll be fine." He kissed my cheek. 

-------------------

One Year Later

He was right. I was fine. I had our beautiful daughter Melody a few months later. She's almost a year old now. She's the most adorable thing in the world. Carter is four and it's almost time for him to go to Kindergarten...they're growing up so fast. Austin and I re-married and for good this time. He won't let me go. Literally, I have to go to work with him because he's worried that I'll feel bad about myself and leave him. He just isn't ready to let me off on my own yet. Teehee(: I love him though. 

"Carter get your butt over here now." I said sternly.

"What if I don't?" He challenged.

"Oh, he has a sassy side like you babe." Austin chuckled.

"Yeah, I know." I huffed.

"Carter, please come sit over by Mommy." I practically begged. 

"No." He stuck his tongue out.

"Okay." Austin got up and grabbed Car. "Listen little man, don't be mean to Mommy. She does everything she can for you. If you're mean and don't listen to your Mommy one more time, Daddy's going to put you in time out." He explained.

He's too cute. Our son is amazing. I can't. Our daughter is just...beautiful. Us. We're incredible. And our family...well, we're perfect.

~Fin

I know it's short but...I had to. Sorry guise! That's it for this story. Love you <3