Chapter Twelve

I felt myself being carried. It was very bumpy. I tried to move and open my eyes, it wasn't working. Suddenly, I was put down on what seemed like a bed of some sort. I tried with all my strength to open my eyes. When they opened they were sore. I quickly rubbed them to make my vision clear again. I blinked a few times. I looked up to find Robert, Alex, Tyler, and Zach. I sat up.

"What happened?" I asked.

The last thing I remember was my panick attack.

"Well, you stopped in the middle of the road, and some random guy took your phone and called the first contact in it. Which just so happened to be me." Alex explained.

"All I remember is having a panick attack, then everything went black." I said.

I looked around and realized that I was in my bedroom.

"Well, it overwhelmed you so much that you blacked out. You're lucky you stepped on the brake. You saved your life." Zach sat down he looked on edge.

"Where's Jackie and Sarah?" I asked.

"They're on their way." Robert said.

"Austin?" I asked.

"He doesn't know. He's on the plane." Tyler said.

My face fell. Austin. Why did I even mention his name?

"Can you guys just tell the girls to go home? I'm tired and I want to be alone." I said.

"Yeah sure." Alex smiled faintly and all the boys trailed out of my room.

"Whatever you said, you said it for a good reason. I know you can't trust him. I understand but, he's really upset. I'll call him and tell him what happened." Alex added before he too, left me alone.

I stood up and shut my door. I decided to take a quick shower. It's only like 10 in the morning. I applied a light ammount of make-up, then I scrunged my hair. I threw on some black skinnys, my red v neck, my red and black jordans, and my red and black Chicago Bulls varsity. I took a deep breath. I grabbed my keys and headed outside. Thank goodness my car is okay. I got in with caution this time. I decided to take a ride to the thrift shop. I've got twenty dollars to spend. I'm gonna pop some tags.

------------

I got there and saw some very interesting things. I looked through racks of clothing. Suddenly one thing caught my eye. Jordans. You never have too many pairs of Jay's. I reached for them as did someone else. I looked up. As did he.

"Oh...uh you can take them." I smiled.

He was cute.

"Nah, ladies first. Plus, I was thinking about them for my sister." He smiled back.

"No really it's fine." I said.

"You're adorable. I'm Myles, and you are?" He asked.

"Mary, nice to meet you." I said.

"Hey Myles, do you have twenty do-I-oh." A boy stopped as soon as he saw me.

I blushed.

"Uh, Mary this is Kalin, Kalin, Mary." He introduced us.

"Oh, hey!" He waved.

"Do you think maybe I could get your number?" Myles asked.

"Sure." I said as I wrote down my number.

He smiled. "Cool, see you around sweetheart."

Kalin winked and they walked away. They were so hot. I grabbed the shoes and brought them to the register.

"That'd be fifteen dollars." The girl smiled.

I gave it to her. I know what you're thinking , where do you g Jordan's for fifteen dollars? Answer, from the thrift shop down the road. It's called 'One Green Shoe' it's great. Anything you want they normally have. I took the bag of the shoes and walked out. I stood in the fresh air for a second. I looked up and headed to my car. Oh lord thank you for saving my life today. It's good to be here.

----------------------

I got home and tried on my fresh new old jordans. They fit perfectly. I smiled to myself.

"So, what's this you're tired thing?" I looked up to see Sarah in the doorway.

"I was, but I decided to go to the thrift shop." I said.

"Oh?" She asked as she sat down.

"Yeah, and boy am I glad I did." I smirked.

"Why?" She asked.

"I met these to super hot guys. We exchanged numbers." I squealed.

"Babe, don't. You just broke up with Austin like an hour ago. I know you're sad, but get your mind off things. Don't look for a rebound. You love Austin and you won't last long without him." She explained.

I sighed. "You're right."

"I know. When am I not?" She joked.

I nudged her.

"Alright well I just came by to see how you were. I hope you feel better. Bye bestie." Sarah hugged me goodbye and then left me alone again.

I liked the peace and quiet. But, if there's peace and quiet with no distraction I think about Austin. Shit, this is going to be a long time...

----------------

*One Month Later*

My feelings got worse. I began to feel so much pain and emotion. I kept feeling bad about myself and had negative thoughts. I began to cut. Day by day they got deeper. Jackie found out and she told my dad. Now, I'm in  a rehab after being in the hospital. I hate it here. But, they are helping me. I just wis everything was back to normal. All my cuts are now scars, and they're fading. It's great. I finally feel good inside. I tell myself to stay strong everyday. It's all well and good. I'm getting better day by day. I feel accomplished when  I don't put myself down.

--------

Today they sent me home. Man, it feels good to be back. Alex told me to come to his house as soon as I got back. I shuffled up the steps and into his room. I found the whole gang. Soon I was tackled into hugs. Then everyone backed away and looked at me blankly. I was wondering why. That is until...

"Hey baby, long time no see." The voice echoed through my head. "I've been worried sick about you."

No. Not now. I'm not ready to face him yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I decided to update again today! You guys are great. Reminder; No comments, no story. A deal is a deal. Dedication to first commenter. Love you lovlies <3 Tell me what you think ;3