Chapter Eight

So today's the day. I woke up with Sarah and Jackie standing over me.

"Finally! Get up." Sarah said.

I'll let her be mad, just because she and Jackie were shaking me for about twenty minutes, to get me up. I chuckled to myself.

"Goodmorning, besties!" I smiled as I stretched out.

"Well, Austin's here, so you might want to make it snappy." Jackie said.

"What?!" I shouted.

I can't believe he's here already. Jackie and Sarah walked out the door. I picked out some of my clothes, casual look. A cute pink spaghetti strap, pink, blue, and white floral cardigan, blue jeans, and grey vans. Once I finished getting changed I whipped my head around to find my brush. I saw Austin standing there in the doorway, his arms crossed and his leg crossed over touching the door frame, with a smirk on his face.

"How long have you been standing there Austin?" I asked.

His smirk grew wider. "Long enough to see your red lacey bra, and matching thong."

He winked. "Nice color on you, babe."

I felt hot air rise to my cheeks. "I can't believe you watched me change."

I crossed my arms.

"I can't believe I didn't watch you change a long time ago. You're body is so-"

"-Austin!" I stopped him.

"Sorry, but you're perfect Boo." He smiled as he walked over to me.

He hugged my waist and kissed my shoulder.

"Thank you, Austin." I smiled.

"You ready yet?" He asked.

Pushy.

"No, I have to brush my hair." I said.

I grabbed my brush, and brushed through my knotted mess. Once I was finished he smiled.

"Come on Meezy, we have an amazing day awaiting us." He held out his hand like a gentleman.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go."

I walked past him with my arms crossed. He pulled me back.

"Hold my hand." He stated.

It's like he's desperate.

"Austin, come on!" I gripped his wrist and dragged him down the stairs.

"Have fun." Sarah and Jackie waved us off.

Austin walked me to his Range Rover and opened the door for me. Yup, he's desperate. When he got in he smiled at me.

"Babe, I just want you to know, I love you. Thank you for my chance to make things right again." He kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome Austin. It's the least I could do, you're my best friend." I said.

"And your soon-to-be boyfriend, again." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. Why does this boy make me feel so.......amazing?

-------------------------

"Surprise!" Austin tried to sound enthusiastic, but it just wasn't happening.

There was twinkling lights above a big red couch, in the gazebo. It had a whole bunch of throw pillows, and a couple of blankets. He remembered. I smiled to myself.

"You like?" He asked.

"Most definately. I love it." I smiled.

He took my hand and let me to it. We sat. He snuggled up to me and I didn't pull away.

"You remembered." I said.

"Of coarse. How could I forget?" Austin asked.

You see, we've been friends for so long. We've been through so much, and this is a a big memory. I was thirteen. It was the night of Eigth Grade Formal. I had been asked to go with Tyler. Yes, Stanush. Anyways, long story short he kissed another girl. I ran out of the formal with tears in my eyes, and Austin ran after me. He took me here to comfort me. He said "Your eyes remind me of twinkling lights. I like them." and then he kissed me. We shared our first kiss, here, together. It was a perfect moment too.

"This is cute." I smiled.

"Yeah well, I try." He smiled back.

I began to play with the fringed edges of the orange colored blanket.

"You know, your eyes twinkle like lights. I love them." Austin said.

I looked up at him. Instead of "like" he said "love", oh my gosh. He remembers what he said. I looked deep into his softened green orbs. He kissed me, passionately. Yet, it seemed as though he didn't want to lose me. As if he was trying to tell my something.

"I never wanted to lose you, I just made a stupid mistake. I'm sorry, Mary." Austin said.

"It's okay, I understand." I said.

He smiled. "I'd really like it if you could be my princess again."

I bit my lip. "I-I don't-How could I say no to you?"

He smiled so widely. His eyes lit up and he kissed me.  I nuzzled my nose into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm just glad to have you back, and in my arms again, where I know you're safe." He said.

Awh (:

"Me too." I said.

We stayed like that, talking all day. Just all cuddled up in the gazebo. Austin is so sweet. I think-no....I know...

I love him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Sorry guise! I love yewwww' all <3 Love it? Like it? Hate it? Want more? Want less? Lemme know! Love you lovelies <3 Everyone who reads is beautiful!