Chapter Nineteen

It's been a few days since I moved to Florida. I have to say, it's a lot different from Texas. I don't think I like it as much as I love Texas. Hell, I like Jersey better than Florida, and that's quite a statement coming from me. Mama, or Michelle as other people call her decided to have me stay in Austin's room because they didn't have a guest room. I mentally groaned. I wasn't in any way ready to live with my boyfriend. I mean, especially since we get into fights every other day, and I mean we aren't married. This may have been the worst idea in the history of ideas. I'm just going to go with the flow, quite frankly I'm too exhausted to fight with everyone about it. When my birthday comes I can do whatever the hell I want to do. 

"Hey babe." Austin smiled as I slowly enter "our" room. 

"Hi." I sighed.

I sat on the "thinking chair" and pulled my knees up. I hugged them and put my head on top of my knees looking up.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

I told you, I'm not arguing with them all about this.

"Yes there is. Tell me." He said.

"Maybe...just-I, maybe this..." I trailed off.

I can't start this. He'll start to yell and I'll get an attitude, and I am in no mood to deal with it.

"Maybe what?" He pushed on.

"Just drop it okay." I said getting up and sitting on the bed.

"No. And there's no need to get an attitude with me." He said. 

"Just please, stop." I sighed.

"No. Tell me babe." He sat next to me.

Holy shit! This is fucking annoying!

"Jesus! I said drop it!" I let my anger take over.

Ooops.

"Woah, calm down." He said as if he was aggitated by my behavior.

"Just leave me alone will you. Ever since I out of the hospital you won't leave me the hell alone. Nobody has. It's really fucking annoying. Just shut the fuck up and leave me the hell alone!" I shouted.

"Knock your shit off. I'm trying to help you!" He attempted to argue with me.

"You're suffocating me! That's all everyone's been doing. Leave me alone." I popped off. 

I slipped my shoes on and ran down the steps. I walked out of the house slamming the door behind me. I ran my hands over my face and pulled my hair into a pony tail. Just one month. Just one more month. One. That's it. Then I turn eighteen. I can do whatever the hell I want to. I took a deep breath. I just need to cool off. 

"Mary!" Of course. 

See what I mean. Nobody will leave  me the hell alone.

"Mary." Austin grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"What!?" I snapped at him.

"Calm down, please babe." He said quietly.

"I would if you would leave me alone for like five minutes!" I couldn't help but shout.

"Baby, I'm begging you. Quiet down." He said in almost a whisper. 

"Leave me alone." I said and freed from his tight grip. 

"Boo." He frowned.

"Just get away from me." I said. 

He crossed his arms and stood there looking at me. I turned around and continued to walk the other way. He didn't follow me, I can tell he just watched me.