Chapter Eighteen

Austin's P.O.V

I was in the studio when Dave stopped everything. Literally. He made everyone stop what they were doing, my mom came in the room in tears. I knew in an instant that something was wrong. I got out of the recording booth as soon as I could.

"Alex  is on the phone." Dave said.

I took the phone. I couldn't really understand him because he was rambling. But, I could tell he was crying.

"Alex calm down. What happened? Slowly." I said.

"Mary." He breathed out.

"Yeah?" I pushed for more.

"She tried to commit suicide today." He said.

"She what?" I asked. 

As soon as I heard him say that my heart sank. 

"Things happened, and Robert followed her back to her house. Long story short, Jackie and Sarah ended up finding her in the bathroom, half dead. They called 911, and she's in the Hospital. She's clinging to life right now. They had to give her blood transplants, and a whole bunch of crap. I'm scared Austin. I'm really fucking scared. She might die." He said.

A tear slipped down my face. I can't lose her. I love her. No. Why does this always happen to me?

I looked up at my mom. She seemed to know what I was saying, without even telling her.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." I said into the phone. 

With that I dropped everything for the girl I love. 

-----------------------------

I'm jetlegged but I don't give a fuck. We've just arrived at the hospital. Everyone was there. Her family, her brothers, the crew. Everyone. Waiting, watching, wanting her to be okay. Alex handed me her suicide note. I almost collapsed after reading that. She was going to kill herself because she thought she was a screw up. She's perfect though. She's perfect to me. Why would she do that? Does she know how much it would hurt everyone? If she dies, I don't know what I'll do. I'm weak in the knees. I haven't gone in the room yet, only because everyone was explaining to me what happened.

"Anyone else going in?" The nurse asked with her clip board.

"Me." I stood up.

She nodded and led me in. She shut the door behind her when she left. I'm guessing she knew I wanted to be alone with her. I looked her up and down. She looked pale as a ghost. Her arm had the word Hopeless written where she cut. She lost all her blood from that. I traced my finger along the word. I shook my head.

"Baby, you're not hopless. You're not screwed up. You're amazing. You're perfect. You need to wake up, for me. Be strong, for me. I love you. I love you so much. You shouldn't have done this. You never had to do this. Do you know how worried you have everyone. Nobody wants you to die. We all love you. I need you here. To be here, for me. We were made for eachother. So help me god when you wake up, I'm yelling at you. I don't care why you're here in the hospital. I'm yelling at you for thinking all of these things. I'm going to yell at you for thinking that I ever stopped loving you. You're my one and only." I said as I put her hand in mine. 

She started moving. Her eyes went into a squint. She squeezed my hand.

"I didn't want to die." She said.

I was taken back completely. "You heard that?" 

"Yes. I heard it." She said weakly.

"Why would you do this?" I asked.

"Because, I-It was a moment kind of thing. But, before I blacked out, and I knew I was dying, I realized something..." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't want to die." She said.

I looked at our hands. That's exactly where hers should've been this whole time.

"Well, you didn't. I'm glad god answered our prayers." I smiled.

"Austin..." She trailed off.

"Yeah babe?" I asked.

"I saw him." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Carter." She whispered.

"Carter? Who's that?" I asked.

"Your dad Austin, your dad." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"He told me that I should never do this to you again." She said.

"What? Wait..." I trailed off.

"I know you think I'm crazy. But, I'm only telling you this because I thought you should know. I wouldn't have said anything unless, you needed to know." She said.

"I love you, Mary." I said as I leaned over her.

"What about Stefanie?" She asked.

"Screw Stefanie, my heart belongs to you." I smiled.

She smiled weakly. I need to feel her kiss. I need to feel her lips. I leaned down, and as gentle as possible I planted a kiss right where my lips belong.

"Never do this to me again." I said.

"I won't." She said.

I smiled and kissed her again. Stefanie is about to be broken hearted. Because my girl, is right infront of me. I smiled at the thought of having her in my arms again.

Suddenly I came to realization. I opened the door.

"She's awake." I shouted. 

The nurses' piled in. Soon, everyone else was in the room. I don't want this to ever happen again. I don't trust her alone anymore. Something's going to change. Now.

-----------------------------------

Mary's P.OV.

I was recently released from the hospital. Austin has been with me the whole time, as was the crew. Everyone, letting me know how much they care and love me. I'm still feeling super weak. I'm in my finished basement cuddling with Austin on the couch watching netflix. The crew is here too. They all wanted to stay with me. I don't know why though. Michelle, Dave, and My Dad are talking upstairs. 

"Mary." Austin said.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him.

"So...I was thinking. And, my mom, and your dad, and Dave agree with me. I want to be closer to you and stuff. So, I think it'd be best if you moved in with me in Florida." He blurted out.

I nearly choaked. What?

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"I'm not leaving my best friends, and my Dad. No." I said.

"Babe, you'll have to deal. It's already done." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, your Dad kind of already said he thinks it's best. So we don't fight, or cause anymore stress on the relationship." He explained.

"I mean, I guess." I said.

"Stop. Don't have an attitude please. It's only what's best for you babe." He kissed my forehead.

I sighed. "I know." 

"Okay, then be happy lovely." He said.

I smiled. 

What in the world just happened to me?

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Whhhhhhaaaaaaattttt?!?! I know. Weird. You probably expected it. But, I couldn't leave you all hanging. It's all good doee ;) Comment, vote...if you wanna. Tell mehh your thoughts. I lurrrvee you lovelies <3

My Player Bestfriend (Book #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara