2.2

"Shit. shit! shit! Minho, Gally! Get in here!" I shout struggling to keep the now very awake George down. "What happened?" Fry asks holding his left arm down. "I-I don't know he woke up and he wasn't violent for a minute or two but it was- it was like a switch flipped or something and he lashed out on us." Jeff says from his leg. "We need to calm him down somehow. Fry what do you normally do to calm him down when he's pissed off?" I ask looking across at him. "I-I just talk to him but I don't think he's in a listening mood right now." He says still struggling to keep him restrained.

     Sirens start blaring and the all too familiar clanking sounds alert us of the box coming up. "God these people have the worst timing." Minho groans. Gally chuckles a bit, taking over for Jeff. "There should be an anesthetic or something to help him calm down in one of the cabinets or at least something to keep him still. Clint! Get your ass in here." I yell pressing down on his chest, ignoring the pain shooting up my arm so he can't move. "Hurry up!" I say over my shoulder. "The best we've got are leather straps to hold him down for the time being." Clint says already wrapping one around his left ankle. "I don't like this at all." I confirm putting one around his wrist. "I don't think any of us do, Doc." Gally says quietly, finishing his other arm. "Ow! Shuck." George kicks Minho in they eye as he's trying to tie him down. "I got it." Clint pushes Minho away, grabbing his ankle and letting Jeff tie it down. "This should hold him for a while." I say stepping back from the now pissed to the point of trying to use his mouth to get to us George.

     "Let me see." I say walking over to Minho, who shakes his head and goes to walk out. "Minho. Now." His shoulders slump and turns around. "I'm fine." I raise my eyebrow at him and he walks back over to me. "If you were fine your eye wouldn't be this swollen already, you might've broken your eye socket." I say walking over to the counter and getting out ice and a rag. I dampen the rag and put the ice in it, securing it with thread. "Here. Keep it on for twenty minutes then come back, or I'll find you and we both know you won't want that." I warn walking out of the hut to meet the greenie.

    "Hey, pretty lady." Zart says coming up behind me and putting his arm around my torso. "Hi, sorry about our date. Something came up." Zart chuckles and brings me in for a kiss. "I guess you'll jus' have to make it up to me." I laugh a little and pull away. "Let's go meet greenie." I say linking our hands and walking over to the box.

    "Hey, lovebirds." Gally says putting an arm around each of our shoulders. "Builder boy." I greet earning a chuckle from Zart and a glare from Gally. "So what do you think the greenies job will be?" He asks looking between the two of us. "No idea, we need more cooks though." I say looking at the only two we have. "You're right, but I could use another builder too." He comments with a smile. "Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes. He takes his arms off our shoulders and walking on the other side of me. Squirmy much?

     Great another unconscious one. I roll my eyes at the boy in the bottom of the box. "You know the drill." I sigh, tired of this happening every fucking  time. I mean damn. Alby and Winston lift him out and Gally carries him to the Med-hut, setting him down on the second cot. George makes something between a growl and shout towards us. "Not now!" I snap over at him, getting a bemused look from Gally which I pointedly ignore. Checking the greenie for injuries, he doesn't have any. "He probably just fainted." I sigh walking out of the hut, Gally not far behind me.

     "Uh- Doc?" I turn to Alby who's holding a syringe of blue fucking liquid. "Where'd you get this?" I ask as he give it to me. "It was with the greenie, it says it's some sort of serum. It has the same letters as the other medical supplies too." He explains turning it over so I can see the label. "You aren't think what I think you're thinking are you?" I ask glaring at him. "Um, I've no idea what either of you are thinking so fill me in please." Newt says from next to Alby. "I second that." Gally says from behind me. "He wants me to inject George with an unknown liquid because the people who sent us up here gave it to us with the Greenie." I say glaring harder at at my friend. "I think it should work, I mean why else would they send it up? Now of all times." Newt chimes in. I shift my gaze to him, a sour look still present. You're supposed to be on my side.