Chapter 7

After Captain Hook had dropped Emma off at her parent's loft, he was walking through Storybrooke, holding his hand. He came across a drunken Will who was trying to break into the library.

"Oh. We'll see about that, won't we?" Will said.

Captain Hook saw Will, "Bloody hell," He said.

"That's what I say," Will looked up and saw him, "Can I help you mate?" Will asked.

"I've been a pirate long enough to know there's nothing worth stealing in there," Captain Hook said.

"That's what you think," Will said as he turned back to the door.

"You're drunk, mate. Go home," Captain Hook said as he tried to move Will away from the door.

Will shrugged him off forcefully as he stood up, "Get off me, man," Will said and Captain Hook suddenly shoved Will back and punched him in the face.

Will held his bloody nose, "What the hell, mate?" Will said.

Captain Hook realised what he had down and stepped back from you then looked at him, "You tell anyone about this, mainly my little sister and you're a dead man. And trust me, mate, I've already planned it because of what you've done to her," He moved to the side and leaned against the side of the library looking at his newly attached hand and exhaled shakily, "Bloody crocodile was right," Captain Hook said.

"Brother?" Captain Hook looked at her quickly, "What's wrong? Bad date?" Captain Hook grabbed her shoulders and walked her away from the entrance of the library so she didn't see Will's bloody nose, "Brother? What's wrong? Are you drunk?" Giselle asked.

"Are you happy, sister?" Captain Hook asked.

"Uh... Depends... I mean, Will's here but I can't sense him or find him... I know I messed up but... But... I just wish..." Giselle sighed, "I just wish he would let me see him so I could apologise," Giselle said.

"Giselle..." Captain Hook said.

"So... How's the left hand, treating you?" Giselle asked.

"I think it's cursed..." Giselle frowned in confusion, "I need your help," Captain Hook said.

"Sure thing," Giselle said.

Flashback

Anna was back from the Apprentice's cottage and was back with Rumplestiltskin in his Dark Castle.

Rumpelstiltskin was holding the empty vial, "So, you poured it in the tea?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Just as you asked," Anna said.

"And he drank it?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Every last drop," Anna told them.