Chapter 19

At the ice wall at the town line with Rose Red, Jefferson, Grace, Captain Hook, Giselle, Blaze, Henry, Emma, Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, "Wow, that is a lot of ice," Anna said as she looked at the ice wall in amazement.

"And it's time for it to come down," Elsa said, she walked toward the ice wall then she used her magic to take it down.

They all watched as the ice wall melted away and saw the red spray-painted line in its place.

"Okay. Now can we go back home?" Anna said as she walked towards the town line.

"Stop! Don't take another step! That's the town line," Rose Red said as she walked forward.

"Right. But I want to leave the town. Didn't I just say that?" Anna said.

"The wall may be down, but I sense that some of Ingrid's magic remains," Rose Red cautiously reached out to push her hand over the town line but she was stopped by a barrier, "Leaving this town has never been simple," Alana said.

"And Ingrid, she didn't change things. She wanted to be here alone with you, Aunt Rose and me," Emma looked at Elsa, "She wanted to make Storybrooke her ice castle, and clearly, she wanted to protect it," Emma said.

"So, how do we get back home?" Anna asked.

"Walking wouldn't get us there anyway. We're in a different realm," Elsa said.

"We need to find a portal," Blaze said.

"Or magic beans or something," Grace said and looked at Jefferson.

"Hat still isn't working," Jefferson said.

"Okay, not I'm lost," Kristoff said.

"Well, then let's get one of those things. We have to hurry," Anna said.

"No, we don't need to rush. We need to be careful. Arendelle will still be there while we figure this out," Elsa said.

"It might not," Anna looked at Kristoff, "Did we forget to tell her?" Anna said.

"A lot of stuff was going on," Kristoff said.

"Tell me what?" Elsa asked.

"Arendelle's been conquered... By Hans and his 12 brothers," Anna said.

Elsa looked at Rose Red, "Queen Rose, we need to find a way back... Now," Elsa said.

Rose Red was caught off guard by the use of her title, "We'll do our best," Rose Red said.

Captain Hook and Giselle looked at everyone and they snuck away without them noticing.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

At the pawnshop, Mr Gold was holding Giselle's and Captain Hook's hearts in his hands as he squeezed them. The pirate twins groaned in pain, "They didn't leave. The Snow Queen screwed up the border. Once you cross, there's no c...coming back," Captain Hook said in pain.

Mr Gold stopped squeezing their hearts, "If only the Snow Queen had succeeded... Everything would be much simpler," Mr Gold said.

"Yes. The perfect cover for your exit but everybody survived. Sorry for the inconvenience," Giselle said.

"What about our friends from Arendelle?" Mr Gold asked.

"Well, they're still searching for a portal back," Giselle told him.

"Well, that is a problem. Can't have that Anna running around town," Mr Gold said.

"She knows, doesn't she? She knows what you were doing, cleaving yourself from the dagger so you can leave with your power. Rose and Emma told us Belle confessed about knowing Anna," Captain Hook said.