Chapter 15

The spell of Shattered Sight was spreading over Storybrooke as Mr Gold met Ingrid in the woods, "Well done, dearie. It appears you've won," Mr Gold said.

"That's big of you. A welcome change. You're usually so confrontational," Ingrid said.

"I prefer reasonable. I'd like to make a deal," Mr Gold said.

"You have nothing I want," Ingrid said.

"Well, perhaps I do. This spell of yours, when it hits... In a few hours from now?" Mr Gold said.

"Sundown," Ingrid said.

"Sundown. Yeah. It'll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town," Mr Gold said.

"It'll do more than that. They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead," Ingrid said.

"Not everyone. You'll have what you want... You alone with your sisters, Elsa, Rose and Emma doing who knows what and I'll be here, too, spending every waking moment of my immortal life trying to rip your heart out," Mr Gold said.

"It seems you do have something to offer. What do you want?" Ingrid asked.

"To leave," Mr Gold said.

"Didn't we already make this deal?" Ingrid asked.

"Yes, but I have an eye for a loophole and I think I've spotted yours. My wife, granddaughter and grandson will be destroyed by this spell, so I want you to allow them to leave with me. You spare the three of them, I spare you misery. Do we have a deal?" Mr Gold said.

"You would leave your only daughter?" Ingrid questioned with a smirk.

"I know Rosie can take care of herself and I know, she will end your life. That I look forward to hearing about, as I know she'll make it hurt," Mr Gold said with a smirk.

"Enjoy your trip," Ingrid said and they both looked up at the sky where a purple cloud was travelling into the town.

In the clock tower, Rose Red, Jefferson, Elsa, Emma, Captain Hook, Giselle, Grace, Blaze, David, Regina, Mary Margaret, Henry and Leroy stood looking at the curse.

Elsa was looking through binoculars, "Belle was right. My aunt is actually doing this," Elsa said.

Mary Margaret took the binoculars and looked through them, "The Spell of Shattered Sight," Mary Margaret said.

David took the binoculars and looked through them, "We open the mines and the vault, we take shelter there," David said.

"This is magic. It doesn't care about ceilings, it's started," Regina said.

"How long?" Captain Hook asked.

"By sundown," Regina said.

"At sundown, everyone in this town will start... Tearing each other apart," Rose Red said.