Chapter 11

Flashback

In Arendelle, The Snow Queen rode a horse down a path in the forest, heading towards a cave and she went inside then hid the hat under a rock.

The Snow Queen made herself appear in the Enchanted Forest, she walked towards the cottage where the Apprentice was sweeping.

The Apprentice turned to her, "I know who you are. And I can be of no help to you," He told said.

"No, of course not. You're an errand boy long past his prime. I wish to speak to the one you work for," The Snow Queen said.

"There are many who desire an audience with the sorcerer, but he speaks only through his apprentice," The Apprentice said.

"Then tell him, apprentice, I wish to make a deal," The Snow Queen said

"The sorcerer does not make petty deals, especially with those who have succumbed to the darkness... Like you," The Apprentice said.

"I think, in this case, he might make a small exception. We'll see. I have his hat," The Snow Queen said.

"You have no idea the forces you are dealing with," The Apprentice said and threatened the Snow Queen with his sword, pointing it to her neck.

"Hmm," She said.

"Tell me where it is," The Apprentice said.

"Oh. No. Did you think that I was foolish enough to bring it with me? The hat is hidden far away. And unless he gives me what I want, the sorcerer will never see his hat again," The Snow Queen said.

The Apprentice put his sword down, "And what is it that you so desire?" The Apprentice asked.

"Happiness. The kind I haven't known in a long time... Since I was a little girl, running in a field with my sisters, chasing a kite, worrying about my youngest before she couldn't visit us. Our love made us strong. Until it didn't. My sisters could never accept who I was because they were... Ordinary. I want two new sisters, born with magic, like me. My niece, Elsa, will be joining me. We need a third and fourth magical sister... Perfect matches," The Snow Queen said.

"Matches like that will be extremely hard to come by. It could take time," The Apprentice said.

"Tell the sorcerer I am a very patient woman. I am willing to wait as long as it takes to find the perfect sisters," The Snow Queen said.

End of Flashback

Grace and Blaze walked towards the pawnshop, "Are you sure she's in here?" Grace asked.

"I've always taken you home to your mother, you know I'd never lead you in the wrong way," Blaze said.

"You're right, sorry," Grace said and flicked her wrist, unlocking the door.

"I'll go first," Blaze said.

"She's my mother, she won't hurt me... Dark or light, being her daughter means something," Grace said.

"Yeah, true, you go," Blaze said.

Grace chuckled softly and walked into the shop with Blaze following behind her, "Mama?" Grace called out.