Chapter 30

In the streets, Blaze's eyes turned yellow and Henry looked at her, "Blaze?" He said watched as she turned into a white wolf and he smiled a little, "Looks like it worked," Henry said, the white wolf jumped onto a cart and howled, looking up at the sky as Henry watched her.

At the Dark Palace, Jefferson was in the dungeons stood behind Jake who was chained up, "Now... You say you're here to protect the Queen from the darkness, but you failed... Why not change it to keeping her in the dark?" Jefferson suggested.

"Over my dead body," Jake said. 

"That can be arranged... The Queen is planning your daughter's death, she's betrayed her, just like you... You know what she's done to you, imagine what she'd do to your little Blaze," Jefferson said and a howl erupted through the dungeons.

Grumpy looked at Jefferson, "I'll go see what that was, Your Majesty," Grumpy said and ran out.

"Looks like Blaze is raising war against the Dark Queen... What side are you on, Jake The Protector?" Jefferson said.

Jake looked up with his yellow eyes, "With my daughter," He said and yanked the chains of the wall and whacked Jefferson with the chains, knocking him out as he turned into a black wolf and ran out of the dungeons

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Henry and Blaze were walked along the docks looking for the Jolly Roger. Blaze pointed, "There it is," Blaze said and they walked aboard.

"Ahoy! Is anyone here?!" Henry called out.

Captain Hook walked out, "Careful... No one steps aboard the Jolly Roger's desks without an invitation from its captain first," He said.

"Are you gonna make us walk the plank?" Henry asked.

"All depends on why you're here," Captain Hook said.

"We need a ship to take us to the bottomless sea," Blaze said.

"Now, those are treacherous waters. There must be something of great value there to be worth taking the risk," Captain Hook said.