Chapter 12

At Charming's loft, Elsa came downstairs from Henry's bedroom, "How is he?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I gave him enough ice for the week. It should help with the swelling," Elsa said.

"No. How is he?" Mary Margaret said.

"Henry's upset. I just wanted Henry to understand Emma's magic is tied to her emotions, like mine, Rose's and Giselle's," Giselle glanced at Will who smiled at her softly, "The reason she hurt him is because she was trying so hard not to hurt him. It sounds very convoluted when I try to explain it now," Elsa said.

"No, no. Um... It makes perfect sense... I've seen it with Rose, I should've realised what's was going on," Mary Margaret said.

Regina walked into the loft, "Where's Henry? Is he okay?" Regina asked.

"He's fine. He's upstairs. We've been trying to call you all night," David said.

"Well, I'm sorry if I don't respond to your every summons! Though I did bring that locator potion you wanted. Maybe next time, try leading with 'thank you'. Now, may I see my son, please?" Regina said as she placed the potion on the table.

Rose Red noticed Regina's shirt wasn't buttoned up properly, "You might want to finish buttoning your shirt first," Rose Red said.

"Oh. Well, I was in rush to get here," Regina said as she buttoned up her shirt properly then she walked upstairs.

"A locator potion. How does this work, exactly?" Elsa asked as she pointed to the table.

"We just pout it over anything that belonged to Emma... Something like this," David as he picked up Emma's red scarf.

Mary Margaret's phone rang and she picked it up, "It's Emma," Mary Margaret said and answered as everyone looked at her silently.

"Hi, mom. It's me. Did Henry come home?" Emma asked.

"Oh, yes, yes. No, he's fine. Emma, I am so sorry about what happened yesterday. I don't want you to ever think that we are afraid of you," Mary Margaret said.

"Don't worry. It doesn't matter," Emma said.

"No, of course, it matters," Mary Margaret said.

"This is all gonna be over soon. I just needed to tell you that I'm okay. I-I have a way to fix everything," Emma said.

"Emma, no, wait," Mary Margaret said, Emma, told her what she was doing and hung up on her.

"What did she say?" David asked.

"She said she's going to get rid of her magic... Forever," Mary Margaret said.

"How is that even possible?" Elsa asked.

"She said it will be over soon, and she can't wait to be home for cocoa with cinnamon," Mary Margaret said.

"Did she say anything about the method? If it was a spell or... A magic object of some kind?" Captain Hook asked.

"Who cares how she's doing it? That's not what matters here," David said.

"No, you're absolutely right. I wonder if she tried to call me," Captain Hook checked his pockets, "Bloody hell. I left my talking phone in the back of your truck," Captain Hook said as he walked to the door.

"It's just called a phone," Jefferson said.

Captain Hook glanced at her, "What an impractical name. I'll be back in two shakes," Captain Hook said and glanced at Giselle.

"I'll go with you," Giselle said and kissed Will's cheek before she rushed over to her brother and they left the loft.

"Uh..." David looked at Will, "Hi, again," Will said.