Chapter 13

Flashback

Elsa and Anna were walking in the dungeon passing a sleeping guard, "He looks peaceful. Though you should probably look into hiring some new guards when this is all over," Anna whispered.

"Smart... Now, are you sure you're gonna be okay down here?" Elsa said as they walked back towards Anna's cell.

"Yes, it's not as bad as it looks, except for the dankness and the darkness and the mice... Who are cute, when they're not scurrying over your toes. But I have shoes. I promise I'll be fine," Anna said.

"And I promise I won't be long. As soon as I return to the palace, I'll tell Ingrid you're to be banished and that she's to see to your punishment personally," Elsa said.

"Then when she comes down here, I'll surprise her with the urn. Not like a party... 'surprise!' Something more dour to match the occasion, like, 'surprise'," Anna said as they stood in front of Anna's cell.

"What if something goes wrong? I should come down here, too, just in case," Elsa said.

"No, you need to be as far away as possible. We don't want you getting trapped in the urn by mistake. Please don't worry. I promise... Everything is going to be fine," Anna said.

Anna entered her cell, Elsa locked her inside sadly and walked away. Ingrid used her magic to block Anna and stepped out of the darkness.

"Surprise!" Ingrid giggled, "How was that?" She said.

"I'd have done it different," Anna said.

"Well, I'm afraid you won't get the chance. You see, I was hoping that Elsa would believe the lies I told her, but I knew I had to be ready in case she didn't," Ingrid said.

"It doesn't matter. You'll never turn us against each other," Anna said.

"'Never.' That's a strong word," Ingrid said.

End of Flashback

At the Charming's family loft, Regina joined Mary Margaret in the kitchen, "How's Henry?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Reading comic books with Grace and Blaze. He's refusing to sleep. So, I think okay. Or at least his version of a brave face. About the..." She pointed to her blouse, "He has enough problems without bringing my mess of a life into it," Regina said.

"By mess do you mean Robin Hood?" Regina looked at her, "So, did you and Robin, uh..." Regina looked down, "Oh, come on, Regina. You don't need to be ashamed," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, I know I don't have to be, but... I am," Regina said.

David walked into the room, "Is everything okay?" David asked.

"What are you doing here?" David and Mary Margaret looked at each other, "Well, shouldn't someone be out looking for Emma?" Regina asked.

"Didn't Mary Margaret tell you? She called. She figured out a way to get rid of her magic," David said.

"Get rid of it?" Regina said.

"And you're okay with that?" Regina asked.

"We support our daughter," David said.