Chapter 17

Katerina walked out of her apartment and walked onto the street, she looked around, "What have you done Ingrid? No... This isn't you... Where are you?" Katerina said and started walking.

Elsewhere, Ingrid was walking down a street as people fought and fought against each other, she smiled seeing her curse had worked

Happy fired an arrow at Leroy, "He's coming! He's coming!" Leroy yelled as he ran away.

"And I ain't happy!" Happy yelled as he chased after him.

At the docks, Giselle and Captain Hook were chained to the fence not affected, "Well... This is interesting," Giselle said.

"Aye," Captain Hook said.

Giselle looked at him, "Crocodile?" Giselle said.

"Crocodile," Captain Hook said and Giselle flicked her wrist undoing the chains.

At the Sheriff's Station, Mary Margaret and David were looking at each other through the bars of the cell, "Prince Charming. Finally, I'm seeing you clearly," Mary Margaret said.

"And what do you see?" David asked.

"A fraud. A shepherd who has no business being royalty," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, I see a spoiled little princess who ran away from her troubles, who always runs away!" David said.

"I can't believe I had a child with you!" Mary Margaret said as she stepped up to the bars.

"Oh, who knows? Maybe you didn't. Could be Whale's!" David said and they walked away from each other.

"You know, if this is what marriage is like, I'm glad you keep postponing ours," Kristoff said to Anna

"You don't mean that, Kristoff. It's the spell," Anna said.

"No. I'm seeing clearly now, too. I'm beginning to think that this haircut wasn't my only bad idea," Kristoff said.

"I know this isn't really you. I know it. But it's still upsetting, so I'm just... I'm gonna go see my sister. And you just stay here handcuffed where you can't hurt anybody... But me... With your words," Anna said as she walked away.