Chapter 18

Regina was looking for Emma at the Sheriff Station, but she found Mary Margaret and David instead, "Well, well, well. Isn't this my lucky day? I had come here to kill Emma, but now I get to kill the two idiots who started it all," Regina said as she pointed to them.

"Hey, I wasn't the one that Cora about your secret boyfriend," David said.

"Are you selling me out?" Mary Margaret said.

"Shut up! You both deserve to die. Not just for what you did, but for your whining," Regina said.

"Yes, please, put me out of my misery," Jefferson said.

Regina looked at David and Mary Margaret, "Your punishments should fit your crimes. Mary Margaret, you took my first true love from me. And so, Mary Margaret, now, I'm going to return the favour by taking your baby," Regina said as she walked over to Neal.

"No!" Mary Margaret yelled.

"Regina!" David yelled.

Anna stepped in and stood in the way of Neal, "Please, Your Majesty, let's be reasonable. You're under the Snow Queen's spell. You don't actually hate Mary Margaret and David," Anna said.

"It does sound like she has her reasons," Kristoff said.

"Kristoff!" Anna said.

"I don't know who you are, but why don't you go back to where you came from?" Regina waved her hand and made Anna and Kristoff disappear from the station, "Where was I?" Regina said as she waved her hand and opened Mary Margaret's jail door.

"Gonna use your magic, Regina? You afraid to get your hands dirty?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I don't need magic to kill you," Regina waved her hand giving Mary Margaret a sword and a black sword appeared in her hands, "Magic is too good for you. I want to watch you bleed," Regina said.

In the ice cave, Ingrid came out from where she was hiding, "You three have no idea how long I've waited for this moment," Ingrid said and the three women looked at her as she noticed their ribbons gone, "Your ribbons... What have you done?" Ingrid asked.

"I'm not much for accessories," Emma said.

"Those ribbons joined us together," Ingrid said.

"Get it through your head, lady. We're not your sisters and we're never gonna love you," Emma said.

"Oh, Emma, I know that you actually that and," Ingrid sat down on her ice sofa looking at her, "It makes me sad, but I know that sadness won't last because soon, you'll see you're wrong," Ingrid said as she reached for something.

"Don't do it!" Rose Red said as the three held their hands up but they saw Ingrid holding out four purple rocks.

"What the hell are those?" Emma asked.

"They're memories, I took from the three of you," Ingrid said.

"What?" Emma asked.

"Now it's time to give all of you, your memories back," Ingrid said.

"Why? So we can remember just how badly you treated us?" Emma asked.

"The funny thing about time is we romanticise the good and forget the bad. That's exactly what's in these crystals, these are the good memories and nothing else. Lovely moments the three of you shared with me, which I'll cherish forever and now so will you," Ingrid said.