Chapter 26

Storybrooke...

Jake and Blaze were stood in the back of the diner near the jukebox, "So... Who... Who are you?" Blaze asked.

"Are you hurt?" Jake asked.

"No... Just who are you?" Blaze asked.

"I'm Jake Lucas... I'm your dad," Jake said.

"What?" Blaze asked.

"I'm your dad Blaze," Jake said.

Blaze looked at him shocked as her eyes teared up a little, "You're the guy who was engaged to Rose and knew everything but still... Did... You're horrible!" Blaze said.

"Blaze... Please," Jake said.

"Why are you here? It certainly isn't for me!" Blaze said.

"I have to protect Queen Rose from the darkness... I can't let her tip completely into the darkness or you will get hurt," Jake said.

"So it's not for me... Again... You made me believe you were dead! You ran from all your responsibilities! And now you come in here, acting like some kind of hero?" Blaze said angrily.

 You made me believe you were dead! You ran from all your responsibilities! And now you come in here, acting like some kind of hero?" Blaze said angrily

"Blaze, please. It's not as simple as you think it is," Jake said.

"I want nothing to do with you," Blaze said.

"Blaze..." Jake said.

"You made me think you were dead. You left me. When I learnt you were dead... Or told you were dead, I was kidnapped for 30 years!" Jake stayed silent, "By a man who wanted to kill me! You should've been there. Been my dad and protected me. But you ran away! I still have nightmares, still cry myself to sleep and I'm still terrified..." Jake stepped forward as his eyes teared up, "All I wanted my parents... You and mum... Granny and Red... To save me... I wanted you to be alive and come to Neverland and save me. I dreamt of them for over 10 years but you never came... You ruined my life," She looked at him as a tear ran down his cheek, "Burn in hell," Blaze said and walked into the front of the diner.

Grace and Henry looked at her, "Blaze? Are you o-," Henry began to say but stopped when Blaze hugged him, he hugged back, "Blaze?" Henry said

"Keep him away from me," Blaze whispered.