Chapter 9

The next day, Rose Red, Jefferson and Giselle made their way to the station as Emma called them. They saw Mr Gold, Belle, David, Henry, Grace, Blaze, Emma, Mary Margaret and Regina already there waiting for them.

Emma looked at Rose Red who looked back at her, "What is it?" Rose Red asked.

"You might wanna, watch this," Emma played her video.

"Hey, look what the new girl brought with her!"

"Emma, that's you... You must be..." Mary Margaret began to say.

"13, maybe 14," Emma said.

The Snow Queen walked in, "Give it back, Kevin. The camera is Emma's, not yours. We respect property in this house, Emma," The Snow Queen said and handed the camera back to Emma.

"Are you missing the part where she's with the Snow Queen? Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke?" Regina asked.

"Apparently, my run-in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased. All this time, in this foster home, or whatever that place was... It's gone," Emma said.

"I just don't understand how she even ended up here," Giselle said.

"We were hoping Gold could tell us that," Emma looked at him, "You spent more time trying to get here than anyone. How the hell did she do it?" Emma asked.

"Considering the time I spent on the same task, I'd love to know," Mr Gold said.

"Does it really matter how she got to Emma? I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned about why?" David said.

"Obviously, she needed her for something. But what? Well, that's our next problem," Regina said with a forced smile.

 But what? Well, that's our next problem," Regina said with a forced smile

"Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the North Woods. We combed every inch of her shop, we tore apart her house. She must've cleared everything out days before," Rose Red said.

"Which mean she must be hiding something," Jefferson said.

"But where?" Emma asked.

Blaze lightly nudged Henry, "What about her ice-cream truck?" Henry said.

"Whoa, Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?" Emma said.

"We're kids, we notice these kinds of things," Grace said.

"Then we split up into groups. We search the town, the woods. Rose, Elle, Hook, Regina, Emma, you take the west. Rumpel, you're with me and David for the east," Jefferson said.

"I think we all know I work best alone," Mr Gold said.

"Well, we haven't got the time to argue about that," Rose Red sighed and looked at Belle, "Belle how are you at tracking?" Rose Red asked.

"Uh, actually, I-I think I'll be more helpful at the library. Maybe I can dig something up on the Snow Queen," Belle said.

"I'd like to come with you, Belle, if that's okay. Maybe something about my sister will be there, too," Elsa noticed Belle hesitating, "Unless you'd rather not have the company," Elsa said.