Chapter 22

At the Charming's family loft, Rose Red, Mary Margaret, David, Jefferson and Emma were stood talking together about Regina going undercover with the Queen's of Darkness, "I'm sorry. Regina's doing what?" Emma asked.

"She's going undercover," David said.

"With someone who could turn into a dragon? Are you out of your mind? Why didn't you call me?" Emma asked.

"There wasn't time. She told us her plan. That was it," David said.

"You should've told me," Emma said.

"Why? You really think you could've stopped her?" Rose Red asked.

"Hell yeah. And I could've helped. I was a bail bonds person. Pretending to be someone else was part of my job," Emma said.

"I know that, but I really think Regina can take care of herself," Rose Red said.

"I hope you're right. When was she supposed to check in?" David, Jefferson, Rose Red and Mary Margaret stayed quiet, "Mom? Dad? Aunt Rose? Uncle Jefferson? When was she supposed to check in?" Emma asked.

"About an hour ago," Jefferson said.

"So, maybe I am a little worried," Rose Red said.

"I have to ask, why didn't you go?" Emma asked.

"They don't know me as the Darkest Dark One, they just know as the Light Queen," Rose Red said and there was a knock at the door.

"Please be Regina," Emma muttered and she opened the door, "What the hell are you doing here?" Emma asked.

"I need to talk to Rose," Jake said.

"Who's that?" David asked.

"The man she was going to marry when she forgot us all," Jefferson said.

"Wasn't my fault," Rose Red said.

"Never said I was pissed at you," Jefferson said as he glared at Jake who walked in.

"Meet Jake... Blaze's father. Seen your daughter yet? And I don't mean having her book you a room in the B&B," Rose Red said.

"I'm not worried about my family right now, I'm worried about my job," Jake said.

"Very funny, you're worried about me now?" Rose Red said.

"Ursula, Cruella and now Maleficent, there's something else they're here for," Jake said.

"Clever, we already know, now, walk off and leave. It's want you're good at," Rose Red said.

"I heard you and Hook at the beach earlier," Rose Red looked at him, "Need my help with anything, love?" Jake said.

"What did you tell Killian?" Emma asked.

"Oh, you tell your almost stepfather but not your family... Shows who you trust," Jake said.