𝑻𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 & 𝑻𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅.

5 months later...

  "Are you sure you want to do this?" My lawyer asked, sitting back down in his chair and taking a sip of his coffee.
I looked at the man I planned on spending the rest of my life with and simply nodded yes. Today was the first day of my divorce proceedings, i finally decided to file for a divorce from Tae. As awful as the car accident was, being in that hospital I realized the abandoned but crippling grip he had on me. I would never be able to completely move on with my life if I didn't close things with Tae first. These divorce papers were a step in the right direction.
"I understand you have to do your job, but don't ask him that anymore. He's one-hundred percent sure. Let's move on."
I snapped back inside the conversation and caught the tail end, seeing Noland snapping like that in my honor made my dick hard and the rattling emotions in my chest come to a halt.
"Yes I'm sure, let's continue so I can't get out of here please." I asked, moving my chair closer to his desk.
He tightened his lips and did just that. Everything was fully processed and shipped before closing time tonight. Happy to see it happen.
We wrapped up the meeting, shook hands, say our goodbyes and exited out in the garage.
"You gonna drive babe?" I asked Noland.
"Yeah babe, don't want you breaking a nail."
"Oh your big head ass got jokes huh?"
POW! POW! POW! POW!
Noland and I immediately ducked down at the noise of the gunshots, and pulled out our pieces. We don't ever leave the crib without them. No matter where we're going, you never know when you gonna have to put a hot one in a nigga.
We looked at each other in clear confusion. Who the fuck was shootin' at us? The gunshots stopped and I slowly leaned up with my pistol held straight up.
"Whoever you are, I have great aim. I'm tellin' you, the only one that's gonna be on the floor is you." I said still slowly moving, taunting my opponent to reveal themselves.
To my surprise my opponent replied.
"No I won't."
Voice sounds familiar.
I had enough of the chit chat and quickly sprang up, finger never off the trigger, spun around to see if anybody was there. There was.
POW!
"ARUGHHH!" My opponent growled as he tumbled to the ground, now holding his leg from the bullet I just put in it.
I got off the floor and looked for Noland, he was right behind me.
I stepped in front of my opponent who wore a black ski mask over his face and eyes. I kicked his gun away and sat on his chest. I wanna know who the son of a bitch is.
I pulled the mask off and thought my soul left my body.

It was Richard.

I continued to stare at the man I once called my friend, my partner, even if not together we still could've been cool at least. But not now.

Wait.... How the hell did he know I'd be here? At this exact time.. was he following me?