III.

Later on that same night.

    Like usual, I'm up all times of the night. Worrying. Worrying if he's okay, worrying when he's coming home, worrying if the worst has actually happened. I've always told him to go legit, but his only reply is "the streets is all I know." I shook my head, for I could just hear him saying it to me so clearly right now. In this empty ass apartment. I'm so sick of being lonely.
I heard a knock at my door and immediately jumped and ran to see who it was. Without another thought, I swung the door open in hopes to see Richard standing in the doorway, but was utterly disappointed.
   "What's goin' on Quan?" I asked, still standing at the doorway.
"Nothin' much." He replied, with a unreadable expression on his face.
"So where's Tae?" They didn't know him by his first name, so I never used it around them.
"They got him." He said, with his head down.
My heart almost skipped a beat.
"Who the hell is they, Quan?!"
"12."
I had to sit down, and get myself together. I felt my anxiety acting up, now was not the best time for an anxiety attack.
"You okay?" He asked as he came inside and closed the door behind him.
"No, Quan. I'm not okay. I will never be okay with this. What exactly happened?"
Quan took a long sigh and proceeded to explain what allegedly happened tonight after they left.
"He got pulled over, I guess for speeding. They found a 8th of smoke in da' whip, and arrested him."
"You gotta be fuckin' kidding me. It wasn't like he had enough to distribute, why they ain't just leave him alone?"
"Same shit me and Dré said, he gotta bond. We just waitin' for them to let us know, and of course we also waitin' on da' First Lady."
I hated when Quan called me that, just cause we were in a homosexual relationship didn't mean we changed genders. Arrogant self.
He could obviously sense my frustration as he plopped on the couch beside me, and placed his hand on the small of my back and started to caress it.
"It's gonna be okay, Myles. I know how hard it must be for you."
I looked at Quan weirdly.
"Do you have any clue how hard this shit REALLY is?" I asked.
"I see how he treats you, I don't say shit though. It's not my place. But I just wish you stop lettin' that nigga break yo' heart, you deserve so much better."
I do? And why is he making this observation?
"I don't know—" Was all I could muster before I was surprisingly greeted by a pair of  soft yet juicy lips.
"QUAN! What the fuck is you doin'?" I screamed, moving away from him.
"Showing you da' better." He said as he dropped his pants, and pulled out his dick, which to my surprise was big.
"Now come suck this dick as good as Tae be bragging about." He said with the lick of his lips.
"Boy, get yo' ass out my house! Ain't with none of that shit."
"Oh you can suck the skin off Tae bitch ass, but can't slide me da' neck?"
I looked at him with a puzzled look.
"Nigga what? That's yo' homeboy! Y'all been friends since y'all was babies, how you think he gone react when he find this shit out?"
"It can be our little secret Myles, c'mon bro. You know you want this dick." He said grabbing his hard erection and pointing it at me.
Once again I shook my head, already over tonight's events.
"Quan you got 5 seconds to put yo' shit up and get out my crib, before I start shootin'."
"Why you gotta act like that? All for that bum ass nigga. Aight then." He retorted as he pulled his pants up. I watched him exit my house in a hurry. Must've been scared I'd shoot his ass.
I can't believe he'd even fix his crooked lips to say that shit he did. Ugh, wait until Tae finds out. Another situation I don't have time for.