I.

My ears couldn't help but to keep replaying what they just heard. I know for a fact I wasn't losing my mind. Somebody just moaned this nigga name & hung up. My ears never deceived me, and they damn sure wasn't deceiving me now.
I stopped at a red light on the corner of Arizona Avenue and Glendale Road. My house was right around the corner.
I parked my car, took the key out of the ignition and slowly got out of the car closing it softly behind me. His car is parked out here, so his ass gotta be in this apartment.
I slowly crept up the stairs to the apartment, and quietly eased my way inside. I realized all the lights were off. I quietly decided to check the rest of the place. Living room lights off too. I made my way down the hallway to the spare bedroom I would send his ass too when he would piss me off. I turned on the light. Nothing. Empty like it has been.
THUMP!
I damn near jump out of my skin, still remembering I have to be quiet I looked up above to see if the noise would happen again. What the hell is goin' on up there?
I took off my shoes as I crept my way up the stairs not wanting the steps to creak.
Coming closer to my upstairs bedroom, the sounds of the faint squeaking in the distance seemed to get clearer and clearer with every step I took.
I placed my ear up against the slightly cracked door and tried to make out what I knew in my gut was a total nightmare of betrayal, hurt, and dishonesty.
I grabbed my .32 I had stashed in the hall closet and kicked the door open.
Without a second thought, I pointed my gun.
"What the fuck is going on in here?!" I screamed at a startled Tae.
"Nothin' bae. What—what—what what's wrong?"
Stuttering ass liar, can't talk yo' way outta this one.
"Who the hell was moaning your name, Tae? Who else is here?" I asked, trying to find some ounce of sanity.
Before he could respond, I saw the pillow beside him slide off the bed and hit the floor.
I pointed my gun to it. Then to Tae.
"Tae, I'm goin' to ask you again. Who else is in my muthafucking house!?"
I didn't wait for his response as I fired one off sending the vase on my nightstand to shatter into a thousand sharp pieces.
The mystery man finally came out from under the covers and what I saw almost made my knees weak.
"If I couldn't have you, I figured I'd take the next best thing." Quan said with a smirk as he stroked Tae's chest.
POW!
POW!
I let off 2 more.
Both of them directly in the middle of the wall where the two men sat beside each other.
"Quan, your a trespasser in MY home, ya' bitch's name isn't on the lease, I can kill you both LEGALLY." I said walking closer to the both of them. I see Quan start to inch towards Tae.
"Oh please baby, he not gone be able to save you this time. You got 4 seconds. 1..."
I watched Quan scramble to get his belongings.
"2..."
He trips over his own shoes in the midst of trying to leave without getting shot. I commend him, dirty ass prick.
"3..."
POW! I let off another purposely missing him as he stormed out the door, I closed it behind me and locked it. I grabbed my gun and reloaded it.
This shit wasn't over yet.
I walked back upstairs to meet Tae trying to leave. I pointed my gun at him.
"And where the fuck do you think your going?" I asked genuinely confused.
"I'm leaving."
"Scott free? You must be out yo' damn mind. Get yo' black ass back on that bed before I really start shootin' in this muthafucka." I said with the calmest tone I could muster.
He did as he was told.
"Why Richard? Why him? Answer that for me."
"I don't know why."
I cocked my gun back.
"You know why. Now spill it!"
"Cause' y'all been fuckin' anyway."
I walked up to him and smacked him across his face with a vengeance.
"Fuckin' dummy. Me and Quan have NEVER messed around. Because the only nigga I thought I'd ever Love was your no good ass! Have you ever thought of that?"
He shook his head.
"You know what, just get the hell out of my house Richard. Don't bring yo' ass back here, ever again."
He started to pack up some things and I stopped him.
"No baby, if I bought it it stays here. Gone and see yourself out love. You have a good one."
I watched him walk slowly down my stairs and out of my apartment. I locked the door behind me and took a look at my apartment. Broken glass everywhere, gunshells on my floor, what a fucking night. I shook my head and started to clean up.
One problem gone, never to come back. I need to get my shit together.