IV.

"What the fuck that bitch nigga do?" Tae screamed seconds getting into the car.
Lord have mercy.
"Bae get yo' ass in this car, ima explain." I said, finally pulling off onto the main road.
"So he felt you up, shawty?" He said in the infamous nonchalant tone he carried with him, he was about to snap the hell off.
"I showed you the video." I said still paying eyes on the road.
Apparently, Quan had went around the hood sayin' a "faggot that go wit' Tae" had made a pass on him. I laughed when I found this shit out, I mean like laughed laughed.
What Quan stupid ass failed to realize was that I have cameras all over my crib. All of that shit installed by Tae. Don't ask. So of course you know the real truth comes out then, and that spread throughout the hood. The talk of the town for some odd reason.
   I took a quick look at Tae. He looked flushed, like the next sentence out of his mouth was going to take all of his might to say.
He took a deep breath and scrunched his face.
"That nigga gotta die."
Jesus Delontae!
"Wait, what?"
"For feelin' my shawty up in MY crib? He deserve that much."
"No Richard." I said sternly, making a left on ST. ANDREWS BLVD, about a few minutes from the house.
"What you mean no?" He said eyebrow as high as the sky outside.
"You can't kill nobody bae! Cause then where that leave me when you go to jail? Let yo' loyal men handle it. DONT kill him I said."
He looked at me as if he was about to disagree when his phone started to ring. He nodded his head at me signaling he understood what the hell I just said.
"Talk To me."
"Yeah that bitch ass nigga Quan." Tae spoke into the phone still eyeing me up and down.
"Yeah. Do his ass in fa' me, don't kill him tho' teach that bitch ass nigga to keep his dick where it belong." He ended the call.
We finally pulled up the the house. Eager to get to this bath and blunt I hurried up and took the keys out of the ignition and ran upstairs.
I walked to the bathroom and started my bath. The blunt was already rolled so all I had to do was get undressed. I got his ass home, I cooked, I did my duties for the day.
Few minutes later I was settling in the bath, mouth full of Sugar Cookie inhale from the blunt, just chilling. I exhaled as he walked in, naked.
Not in the mood for all that.
"I'm takin' a bath babe."
"I know."
"Oh what I can't get no neck?"
"I'm not in the mood!"
SMACK!
He hit the side of my head with his ring finger.
"What I tell you about that screaming shit?"
I couldn't say anything, for I was completely paralyzed it seemed. He'd hit me before, but never this hard. I decided to nod. He exited the bathroom. A sigh of relief came over me. I really didn't want to be hit again.
I disappeared into the water and held my breath for a minute. After I felt what I needed to feel I lifted up. And wiped my face and thought about my life. Is this really my life?