II.

The next day ...

       I never had many friends over, for he thought all my friends were "whores" who wanted me to do "hoodrat shit" so I never really went anywhere if I wasn't at work. His homeboys, Quan and Dré filled my living room with their presence. They knew about what kind of relationship their friend had with me, even though they were straight, I often had to "cover my self up" because Tae seemed to believe Quan had a crush on me due to the fact he would always include me in the conversations they had. Same shit, different toilet. I already made it known I ain't want Quan, no matter how much he interacted with me. But tryna make ding dong believe it would be a waste of time.
"Aye, Tae. Pass the Dutch." He said, as he met Tae halfway.
"Preciate it, where the weed at Dré?" He asked the quiet nonchalant Dré who was sitting in the corner nursing his 3rd Heineken. Niggas.
Still he said nothing and tossed Quan the bag.
"Thanks your royalty." He said as we all giggled.
Everyone except Tae, he sneered at me a little.
What the hell you do this time, Myles?
    A couple hours later, Tae's phone rang and I jumped up, as I was started to doze off after blunt number 3.
"Talk to me." He spoke into the phone.
"Yeah."
He starts pacing the floor slowly.
"Tell 'em 2500 per pound or nothin' at all.  If he can't push that weight he out." He says looking towards me.
"Aight G, We'll be there in five."
He ended the call and walked over to his safe. I watched as he put in his 6 digit code, and slid his gun into his pocket. With the extra clip hanging in the other pocket.
"Y'all niggas get the car ready, I gotta holla at shawty real quick."
Quan and Dré did as they were told and exited my domain.
Once the door was closed, Tae walked up to me.
"You need to stop bein' so friendly, yo."
A frown flew across my face at his outrageous accusation.
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Laughing at niggas jokes and shit." He said, sliding a fresh white shirt over his bare chest.
"I just chuckled, it was funny. You expect me to be rude, Tae?"
"No, I expect you to be respectful."
"I am being respectful! I didn't do anything."
"Don't raise your voice at me." He said sternly.
"Whatever Tae, have a good night with your homeboys! Bye!"
"Aight, you keep that up." He said as he walked out the door.
Yea whatever nigga.