I.

I spent the next week or so in Roland's company. He was truly a breath of fresh air. Something that I needed with all the bullshit going on around me with Tae.
He rolled over, exposing his naked back muscles as he mumbled something I couldn't quite make out.
"Huh?" I asked.
He repeated in his half sleep voice, "What you want me to make you for breakfast gorgeous?"
I had to admit, I wasn't use to any of this. The consistent compliments, the foot rubs, the breakfast in bed whenever he spent the night. I was really soaking it all in.
DING!
Where u @ ?
I grabbed my phone and looked to see who it was texting me at 9 in the morning. I rolled my eyes at the 10 digit number that was unsaved in my phone.
I replied: Go to hell, Tae. Please and thank you. And locked my phone back.
"Who was that?" Noland asked, obviously aware of the irritation spread across my face.
"Tae."
In that same moment, Noland pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.
"You gotta real man now, tell that bitch boy relax."
I don't know what made me blush more, his strong arms wrapped around me, the deepness of his voice, or the fact he called himself my man. My real man at that.
"Left you speechless, huh?" He said, cracking one of his famous smiles my way.
"Yeah it did." I managed to say, still blushing.
"We'll get use to it l beautiful, you deserve the world. That nigga didn't know what he had, but I do. And unlike him, I won't let up." Noland said kissing my cheek.
I bent down and pecked his lips.
"You are truly something else Mr. Noland." I said, pulling the covers under us and getting lost in his presence.