𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒗𝒆.

I was outside, like I normally am. In my favorite spot. Third step on the porch. Thoughts to myself normally took me there. I looked to my right and noticed he was still sitting in the chair. Face filled with a attitude I could give a damn about. Delontae. To say he was a pain in my ass would be an understatement. Everything was so perfect at first, then overtime he just seemed to change. He would stay out for days, come home drunk as hell, never would be the one to call whenever he was out, it was always me. I checked some of that shit, though. Nonetheless, I loved the boy. Give him a chance, let him redeem himself, you'll see it's meant to be.
   "You still gotta attitude?" I asked as I closed the door to the patio behind me.
"Man gone head with the bullshit Myles." He grumbled under his breath.
I rolled my eyes.
"Don't roll yo' eyes at me." He said, eyes darting in my direction.
"Yea aight." I said with a roll of eyes I knew he couldn't see this time. Dickhead. Attitude for nothing. Absolutely nothing. But he loves me, right?
He walks over to me, and puts his wide hand underneath my ass.
"You got a lot of mouth today, you must need a dosage of somethin' huh?"
This nigga got some nerve yo.
Disgust filled my face.
"Boy fuck you." I spatted out, walking into the direction of my bedroom.
Suddenly I felt my arm jerk back.
"What the fuck you just say?" Voice filled with anger.
"Let my arm go, Tae."
He only gripped my arm tighter.
"Tell me what you said."
The pain in my arm was starting to become unbearable. "I didn't say anything, damnit!" Trying to break from his Superman-like grip.
"That's what the hell I thought." He said as he released his grasp. I winced in relief, glad it was finally over.
"I love you babe." He said as he bent down to kiss me. I blocked his kiss and simply said, "I love you too."
"Don't be blockin' my kisses lil' nigga." He said as he picked up the car keys and stared to head out.
"Delontae?" I called out. "Where you—."

SLAM!

"Going." And just like that, he was gone again. Maybe for 3 days, maybe 4. At the most 5. I love him but damn, this shit was starting to get on my fucking nerves.

This was my life though...