II.

Later that night...

The Conjuring was said to be one of the best horror films of all time. To be in a closed off space with a big ass tv, and having Superman to block the really scary parts? I don't have shit to worry about. 
Noland and I entered the theater and headed towards the back where the rows were empty.
"This a good spot bae?" He asked, letting me step in front of him to slide through.
"Yes, it's perfect." I said with a smile. Always loved bein' up here.
I took my seat in the middle of the row and Noland followed suit.
The beginning credits of the movie made me immediately leap in Noland's arms.
He laughs. "Damn, scared already?"
The distraught, cry-smeared makeup look she sported just seemed to send shivers down my spine.
I playfully slapped him on his arm.
"Hey, don't be makin' fun of me." I said, as I held his arm tighter.
"It's okay, I want let Annabelle get you babe." He said with a serious look, no matter how much he wanted to laugh. He kept a straight face.
I turned around and tried to continue watching, but besides being terrified to damn death, my focus was on something else than the movie.
     Scared from the movie, I laid my head on Noland's lap. He rested his hand on my head gently caressing me. He must've thought poor baby. I giggled a little bit at thought but was interrupted by a sharp thump on my cheek. I placed my tongue on the side of my cheek where the last thump occurred.
To my liking the thump happened again. This time over and over. Noland was making his dick jump and his body tremble a little bit as I matched the rhythm of the thumps to the swirling of my tongue on my cheek.
Getting tired of the foreplay, i unzipped Noland's fly.
"Damn bae, right here?" He said, trying to hide he was obviously down for what I was about to do.
"Your mouth is questioning, but your dick is saying somethin' else." I said as I unfastened his pants button, fully revealing his curved 9 inch member.
"Mmm." Was all I allowed him to muster as I took the nine inch whole. Shit I was hungry, and this Nigga been lookin' scrumptious all fuckin' day.
I swirled my tongue around the base of his dick and let his dick slide to the back of my throat and left it there. Noland's body started to shake as he took my head and pulled it closer, I now had his whole dick in my mouth, tickling his left testicle with my tongue.
Noland continued to bop my head in and out, hitting the end of my throat with every push.
I took control and placed my hand around the length of his dick and sucked while I twirled the mess I made on it in a circular motion. I called it The Gawk La-Va 400. I never use it, cause it takes a lot of motion, but I do it for the one I plan on spending the rest of my life with.
Forgetting I had been at this for some time, Noland lightly called out, "I'm 'bout to nut bae." I swallowed the nine inch one last time and felt the warmth and sweetness of Noland's seed hit the roof of my mouth.
He groaned, and twitched as I slurped him dry.
"Damn bae."
"Told you to stop playin' with me."
"Oh you thought that was somethin', wait til' I get you on that bed. I want be the only muthafucka moanin' tonight!" He said with a sexy smirk.
All I could do is laugh and smile at him.
"We'll see." I said. He thought he got wet then, he finna' drown when he get home.