Cuddle date (Edric x Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

———————————————————

Edric P.O.V

SOOOO BORED! Emira is out doing who knows what and Amity is hanging out with Luz so I can't even go pick on her to pass the time. Maybe I should do that homework I'm behind on.....pfft no good joke Ed. Lets text (Y/N).

——————

Edric: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): ED!

Edric: GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

(Y/N): WHAT? NO!

Edric: aww, don't you wanna come cuddle with your amazing boyfriend 🥺. Some partner you are

(Y/N): I- OFC I WANNA COME CUDDLE YOU! BUT I'M DOING HOMEWORK! HAVE YOU EVEN STARTED THAT THEORY ASSIGNMENT!?

Edric: take a wild guess

(Y/N): why am I not surprised

Edric: how about a compromise. We work on our assignments together if I also get to cuddle with you

(Y/N): fine, I'll be there in a few minutes

Edric: see you in a bit, love you!

——————

I smile at the messages, scrolling back through conversations that we'd had before and smiling even more. I must have been doing this for a while because a soft tap on the window catches my attention.

'Psst, Ed. Over here' a soft voice says.

'Took you long enough' I smile at them, opening the window to let them in. 'Why'd you come through the window though?'

'I didn't wanna risk running into your mom' they explained.

'Good call' I say. 'Sooooooo...'

'Sooooo-AAK! ED NO LET GO!' They whine as I pull them into a cuddle on my bed.

'You agreed that we'd get to cuddle didn't you?'

'WELL YEAH BUT THAT WAS FOR AFTER WE'D DONE OUR WORK'

'Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase?'

'I-.......fine, dumbass'

'Aww that's not very nice (Y/N). Apologise to your amazing boyfriend'

'Urrrg fine! I'm sorry for calling you dumbass. Allow me to correct myself, my dumbass'

'Better'

(Y/N) squirmed slightly when I nuzzled into the crook of their neck before relaxing. I know that we're gonna have to do work eventually or they're gonna kill me but that's future Ed's problem. Right now I'm just gonna enjoy cuddling with my perfect partner. It was probably a good hour later before I decided to speak up.

'Should we get onto that work now?' I softly ask.

'Do you want to?'

'Pfft, of course not'

'Then nah. I've almost finished and knowing you, you'll find a way to get it done the day before it's due' they mumbled, cuddling into me more.

'Sounds good to me, I didn't wanna stop cuddling you anyway'

'Mhm, that's what I thought'

———————————————————

Emira P.O.V

'YO ED WHAT'RE YOU UP TO-' I cut myself off when I see (Y/N) and my brother cuddled up together sleeping. I quietly pull out my scroll and take a picture. 'I am so gonna use this against them later' I snicker before leaving the room.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I could tell that Em took a photo of us but I was too comfortable to care. And if I got up then that would wake up Ed too so I decided to stay where I was. I'll just deal with Emira later. Right now I'd much rather stay in my dumbass boyfriend's arms.

———————————————————

Shorter than usual but eyy an update is an update and I right?

As usual I hope that you're all drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and staying positive

That's all from me so I'll cya later mates😁