Chapter 14

Okay so off the sad note lets get back to the book.

---------------------

Niall rushed over and snatched the bottle out of my hands "HEY!" I yelled at Niall" what are you doing?" "Having a drink what does it look like?" I said and rached for the bottle. Niall pulled the bottle further away from me, "How full was this bottle?"

"Full enough. Now give it back!" Niall put the bottle down grabbed my wrist and Louis stops him.

"Were are you going Niall?"

"Home. Now move out of my way."

"No im not moving."

"And why not?"

"Because I just got here and I want to have fun. Looks like Grace does to."

"Were going home weather you like it or not." Niall pushes past Louis and louis grabbed my hand and pulls me back. "She is staying."

"No she is going home to get some rest." Louis let fo of my had and walks over to Niall.  Louis stands over Niall like a skyscraper,  "Let's go settle this outside."

"Fine, but let me tell you. If I can beat the shit out of Harry, I'm sure I can beat you." Once I heard this I stepped in because Louis is twice the size of Harry.

   I started to push Niall back, then Louis took my wrist and spun me around. Then all I remember was Louis kissing me and me getting a shok of electricity go right through my body. I have never had that with Niall.  Niall pulled me back and punched Louis square in the jaw. Louis stumbled backwards and lost his balance. Niall turned around and looked at me, "Are tou okay?" Asked cupping his hand around my cheeks. "Yeah he just kissed me." "He-" Niall was cut off by Louis jumping on his back.  I was looking for someone, anyone I knew. Then I saw a black and blond quiff at rhe door. I ran over and was relieved that is was zayn." Zayn, Zayn, ZAYN, ZAYN!" He turned around and smiled at me. "Hey whats up?"

"I need your help."

"What do you need help with?"

"Louis...... Louis and Niall are-"

"Oh gosh" it turned out zayn already knew what I was talking about. Zayn grabed my hand and we ran to where Niall and Louis were fighting. Zayn got in between Niall and Louis,  it took him a while to push Louis back. He used all his strength but he finally got him to back away."oh my, Niall!" I ran to him to see if he was okay."Dont!"

"Dont what?"

"Dont worry about ir is what."

"Fine, I wont and you can be in pain all night. I want to go home now."

"Okay I'll take you."

"No you wont. Zayn will take me home."

"Fine."

*In the car ride with zayn*

The car ride was silent because zayn knew I wasn pissed. When we got to the house I went upstairs and Niall was in the room. I grabbed cloths to chang into. "What are you doing?"

"Going to get changed, is that okay with you? Or do you want to fight over that to?" As I walked out he was silent. I grabbed a couple of pillows amd a blanket, I made my way downstairs. I ended up sleeping on the couch. I heard someone come down the stairs and sit on the coutch.

    It was Niall on the coutch, he kissed me on the forehead.  He picked me up and took upstairs to my bed. He set me down and staeted walking away. "Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay and lay with me? Please."

"Im going to-"

"Please?"

"Fine" he finally gave in.he lays down next to me and wraps his arm around my waist. "Im sorry" he says "For what?" I am half asleep agian.

"For ateacking Louis and fighting him." I turned my body around to face Niall.  "Its okay. I forgive you." My self conscious steps in and says 'You dont love him no more! You love Louis!!'  I think those words over and over and over agian in my head. I ended up thinkg anout Louis and comparing him to Niall. As I drift off to sleep, I am thinking of Louis instead of Niall like usual.

------------------------------------------
So comment and vote. What do you think of this chapter. I really appreciate all the reads and the votes ily. Sorry about the sad note earlier.