Chapter 23

Yeah yeah yeah I haven't updated in like 50 years but here is chapter 23 But first

WARNING WARNING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER......Enjoy
---------------
"Louis, Louis this...... I'm speachless"

"So you like it?"

"Like it NO! I love it"

"Well that's a good thing because we live here now." He said smiling.

"So that's why you packed my bags huh?"

"Yep!... so we could have our stuff ready. So now we only have to unpack."

"Great... just one question, why do we live here?"

"So we could have some fun." He said in a mysterious way. "And do you don't have to see Niall anymore."

"Okay let's go have some fun."

"Yat that sounds like a plan."

We started making our way upstairs to the master bedroom. "Wait. But there are a some rules."

"What? Rules? Really?"

"Yep rule one. Bags, keys, shoes, jackets, stay at the door. Go on, take those off."

"Lou I don't want to I'm comfortable."

"Rule two. Go take them off... that's not the rule. Go!" I sighed and walked toward the door, and took off my shoed, hung uo my jacket, and set my bad and keys on the table at the door.

"Good now follow me."

"Wait!what about you? Huh?"

"Fine." Louis went over and did all the things I did.

"Now rule 2. Bottom of the stairs, sicks, and hair comes down." So I undid my hair and took n off my socks. Was started walking uo the stairs. We were about half way up the stairs when we stopped.

"Shirt and pants come off here."

"Louis NO!"

"Fine guess we won't have fun." So I took off my shirt and pants and so did louis. So I was now just walking in my bad and ungerwear, and louis in his boxers. We finished up the stairs to the master bedroom. Then Louis stopped me agian.

"And here is where the rest of it comes off." Louis said in a deep husky voice. He had a smirk on his face and u smiled back.

"Alright let's finish having fun." Do n I turned around and unclipped my bra. It slid down my arms and feel to the floor. Then took off my underware. Then walked into the room and shut the door. Louis opened it and still had his boxers on. He went to come in the rooms with his boxers on.

"No, No! You're not allowed in here."

"What? Why not? It's my room to."

"Well let's see. I'm naked and youre in your boxers.... still."

"Oh, yeah. You went them off?" I shook my head yes. "Fine. Here you go." He turned around and slid them off. He turned around and walked in slowly.

"Ready to have some fun Lou?"

"Oh I've been ready." He said and kissed me passionately, then it got rough. He dragged his tongue aginst my lip begging for entrance but I denied and he got mad. He squeezed my butt making me squeeze in suprised and open my mouth. He took the chance to explore my mouth. Our Youngs battled but he won. He layed me down and started kissing my neck to find my sweet spot. He finally found it right above my colar bone. In the process he left love bites every once in a while. He kept ducking until I finally let out a moan. He smiled in success.he moved down until he got to my waist. He started messing with my clit. I let out a loud moan.

"Louis! Stop teasing!" He looked at me and smiled without warning he stuck two fingers inside of me. I screamed out in pain and pleasure because a) I a asnt ready, and b) it's louis. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach and louis pulled his fingers out. I huffed in irritation. He put his head between Mt legs and stuck his tongue inside of me. I felt my walls cave and I cummed everywhere.

"How's that for fun?" He asked me with a smirk on his face.

"It was okay. But now it's my turn."

"Oh no." He said as if he said as if he was scared.

"Alright. Looks like I have to prove it." He was sitting in the end of the bed when I pushed him back to lay down. "Now let's see how you like it?" I started messing with him to have a really bad boner. I wrapped my hand around I'm and started slow. He moaned and i took the chance to explore his mouth. We battled for dominince, so I moved faster but it didn't work.

"Grace stop teasing and suck my dick"

"Nope"

"Why not?" He begged

"Because it's my turn to have fun" I pulled my hand away and pulled him to the end of the bed and gave him a incent look.

"Don't look at me like that."

'Like what?"

"That inocent look."

"Sorry can't help I'm inocent."

"You are not. Everyone knows how dirty you are."

"Whatever you think." I got down on my knees and smiled. I grabbed ahold of him and licked the tip.

"Damn it stop teasing me and suck my dick!" I looked at him a tremendous smiled. I took him all the way in and bobbed my head. Louis through his head back in pleasure and moaned. I smiled and laughed.

"Grace laugh agian you'll regret it." I couldn't help but laugh anyways. He finally let go an I stood up and smiled.

"Now whay am I going to regret?"

"When you wake up in the morning you won't be able to walk." He said with a smirk on his face. I smiled back at him, I turned around and ran foe the door.

"Oh no you don't." Louis said as he got up and made it to the door in 2 steps.

"We're doing this right here, on this bed, now lets go." I giggled and headed for the bed.

I got yo the bed and just stood there. Louis came uo behind me and turned me around. He kissed me once and then picked me up and layed me on the bed. He kissed up and down my neck until he found my sweet spot. He sucked for a little bit. But just enough to leave a mark. He placed himself at my entrance and slammed into me not giving me time to adjust. He pushed in and out of me fast and soon the pain turned into pleaseure. He finally hit me at the right spot and I moaned. He smiled in accomplishment. He trusted a few more times before I cummed, but he kept going. When he pulled out of me I was sore, Soni know he kept his promise about me not being able to walk tomorrow. Louis turned me over and I hissed at the pain.

"See didn't I say I would make you regret it?" He asked breathless.

"Yeah. But I have never been this sore." I said just as breathless. Louis wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I fell asleep to the b s at of his heart. Before I was totally asleep I said to Louis,

"I love you." At first I thought Louis was aleep but I heard him say,

"I love you to Grace. I'll get you sine thing to eat tomorrow since I can't cook."

"Thanks Lou"

"You're welcome babe" after a mini conversation we both drifted off the sleep for the night
-------------------------
I really hope you guys liked it. I don't how well I did on this chapter so please let me know what you think of this in the comments please keep reading. And thank you all so much for the 500+ reads❤