Chapter 7

I was helping Maura with breakfast and Harry ealked in. "Can I talk to you Grace? Please?"

"No Harry! I dont want to talk to you n"

"Pretty please Grace?"

"No!" Niall walks in and says "What smells do good?"

"Food."

"Funny, not really Grace."

"I was just joking around. And yes it is funny."

"So whats cooking?"

"Pancakes, Bacon, and Eggs."

"Can we talk Grace?"

"Sure, why not? I'll me back Maura."

"Thats fine Grace. Go and talk to Niall." She said asking suspiciously.

"Thanks Maura" Niall and I walk into a diffrent room.

"What did you-" I was cut off with a long kiss.

"What was that about?" I asked niall." Sorry I just had to. I've been wanting to do that for quite some time now. I was waiting for the right time and I found it. Sorry." "No its perfectly fine. I liked it........ Alot!" "Really? Mosy people would freak out!" "Nope it was just perfect." I said and just couldnt help but smile. He noticed me smile and he giggled at me.

We just stood there and had a long silence after the kiss.

"Oh Gosh!"

"What?! What is it?"

"I need to go het ready!"

"Ready? Ready for what?

"The party! Dont tell me you forgot?"

"Pfffffffft, No. What are you talking about? Ok I did but I remember now." He said sarcasm clear in his voice till the last sentence. Ilaughted st him and walked up to the room.