Chapter 20

OH MY GOD!! I havent updated in years!!(cough exageration cough). Anyways hers is the next chapter I hope you guys like it. It is a little longer than the rest. Here it is
--------------------------------

Graces P.O.V

"Grace I know you just went through a break up and all. You have all the time you need to answer but... Will you go out with me?"

"Louis...... I don't know, um I-i I'll need some time. I-i'm sorry." I started to cry again.

"Grace stop crying"

"Why I can't give you a straight answer."

"Come here." Louis said and pulling me into a big bear hug. "I told you you don't have to give me an answer strait away."

"Then when? When am I supposed to give you the answer if I can't give it to you now?"

"Well first, you get over this break up, then the duchbag on the floor. Later you think about us, ans last you can tell me your answer. Deal?"

"Ill try to get over him. But we have a deal."

"Okay." As I was walking away I heard Louis mumble under his breath 'i love you'. I turned around and looked at louis "I love you to."

"Oh. My. God!! You heard that?!"

"Yep." I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the ice cream, tissues, a spoon, some chocolate, and chick flicks.

2 weeks later

I still sit here in the basement with tons of chocolate wrappers, and empty ice cream tubs. I ended up being wrapped in a blanket that hasn't been washed. Everyone knew not to bother me while I was in the basement. I heard the door open and just sat there waiting for my chocolate, tissues, full ice cream tubs, and chick flicks. But this time it was Louis with a tray of actual food and random movies. "Louis what I'd that?"

"Its food and some movies."

"What kind of movies."

"Good movies."

"I don't want to watch them unless someone is with me."

"Then I will watch them with you" he said taking a seat next to me. "We have 21 and 22 jump street." After Louis said 22 jump street my eyes lit up.

"So was it 21 or 22 jump street?"

"22" I saw my favorite part when janko said 'shmit fucked the captains daughter, shmit fucked the captains daughter, shmit fucked the captains daughter!!' I laughed and louis was staring at me, "what are you looking at me for?"

"Its just invent seen you smile or laugh in the past 2 weeks."

"Well, now you have."

"Yep"

"So I've been thinking. You know about the question you asked me a couple of weeks ago?"

"Yeah"

"Here's my answer"

"Yeah?"

"Yes Louis. I will go out with you." When I said that his eyes lit up and he smiled. He pulled me into a big bear hug, when we pulled apart he kissed me. "I am glad you finally decided." He said smiling at me

"Me to." I said and he pulled he pulled me into another hug. We amidst there cuddling until the end of the movie. I looked up at louis and he just smiled.

"I need to take a shower."

"Yeah you do. You smell like chocolate." We both laughed and and walked up stairs. When we got up stairs I grabbed my towel, a shirt, a bra, a pair of pants, and my undweware. I walked out of the room and saw louis with a pair of sweats and boxers in his hands.

"What are you doing?"

"I am taking a shower. :

"Uh when I'm done."

"Nope. I am taking one with you."he sais smiling his geougious smile. I smile and run down the stairs with louis right behind me. We were racing to the bathroom laughing until we ran into Niall walking toward us.

We stopped laughing amd running. "Louis, Grace! What up haven't seen you in a while." I just stood here nor saying anything. I could tell louis noticed because he put his are around my waste and pulled me to him. I looked up at Niall and he seemed surprised. "Why do you seem so surprised Niall? Didn't think I could move on from you so fast?"

Louis P.O.V

I put my arm around Grace's waste and she relaxed. She looked at Niall and saw he was surprised, "what Niall? Didn't expect me to move on from you so fast?"

"No actually, I thought you would still be in the basement crying over me." That's when I heard it, Grace slapped Niall across the face. That when I heard the same thing slap agian. Except Grace didn't slap Niall. He had backhanded her making her fall in to my arms. She was crying as j helped her back in her feet. I was officially pissed, she was so happy today. Then Niall had to come and ruin it! I walked toward Niall and punched him right in the jaw. He went down to the floor and grace pulled me along so nothing to serious happened. We took our shower, got out, and got dressed. When we walked out of the bathroom Niall was waiting for us.

Grace's P.O.V.

"Hey Grace! Ypu wanna know why I broke up with you?" I was silent so he kept on going "I broke up with you because you were a virgin an I couldn't have that. So I ended the problem, which of course was you."

"Wow you really believed that? You believed I was a virgin?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I was dating I made it seem like I was a virgin. But in reality I wasn't."

"Well you must be a good actor. You should be a movie star." Niall said sarcastically.

"I'm actually king of glad yoj ended it that day. Because earlier that day louis and I fucked in the back of his car!" I yelled just to poss him off.

"What?!" Niall yelled
-----------------------------------
Hahahaha cliffhanger oh man do I love them. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I have just been really busy