Chapter 16

As we were walking we were laughing and making jokes. "Louis, Louis, Louis."
"Yeah?"
"Wanna here a joke?"
"Sure."
"What did one tampon say to the other?"
"What?"
"Nothing they were both stuck up bitches."
"Ha ha ha that is funny" Louis fell to the floor laughing so hard. "Oh my god Louis, it wasn't that funny."
"Oh yes it was."
"Louis get off the floor people are staring."
"Hang on, let me catch my breath."
"Get up!!" I start laughing with him. He got up and we started walking agian. We finally got t OK the store a half hour before it closed. "Louis are you coming?"
"In there? Victorias secret. No chance in hell!"
"Okay looks like you won't be able to help me find the right kind of bra and underware to pick."
"On the other hand, I think I'll come and help."
"Okay then come on." We were looking at lotion and purfume. It was all in silence except when I has to get Louis attention.
"I look like a hay guy in here."
"Oh I t snokay Louis we all already knew it." I tell him while laughing.
"That..... That is NOT funny!"
"Yes... Yes sorry I just cant."
"Can't what?"
"Finish my sentence. Ha ha ha ha."
"Shut up."
"No." I end up falling to the ground in laugher. "What is so funn?!?!"
"I don't know."
"Them why are yo uh laughing so hard?" Right after he asked me an employee came up to us. "I'm gonna have to ask you both to leave."
"What?" Me and louis asked in unicion. "What do you mean we have to leave?"
"I m sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."
"She asked you why we have to leave now." I stood up. "It's okay Louis. I'll just come back another time." We start walking away. We both bust into giggles. When we got out of the store we busted into l a laughter.
"Oh my god!" I can't believe that just happened!"
"What you've never been kicked out of a store before?"
"No I am either with friends or its just me."
"We should go before it starts pouring."
"Now?!"
"Yes now."
"But I didn't even get to eat." I whined
"I'll take you to dinner.
"You... You don't have to."
"Yes I do."
"Why do you have to?"
"Because I got you kicked out of Victoria ' secret."
"Good point let's go then."
"Where do you want to go then?
"I'll don't know. Where do you want to go?"
"How about.... O'charlies?"
"O'what?"
"You mean you never-! What!?"
"What?"
"You have never had O'charlies"
"No."
"Your missing our girl!!"
"Okay. Are we gonna go or not? I'll just go put my stuff in my car and ride with you."
"What are we gonna about your car?"
"Leave it here duh."
"What about when we're leaving O'charlies huh?"
"Well just come back and get it duh."
"Okay." I put my stuff in the car and Louis pulls up in a 1967 chevey impala black 4 door.
"OH MY GOD!"
"What"
"This!"
"This what?"
"This '67 chevey impala black 4 door."
"Wow you really know your cars huh?"
"Yeah.... No not really, but I have always wanted this car though."
"Wow didn't see that coming"
"See what coming?"
"You wanting a '6u chevey."
"Can I drive it?" I practically beg him.

Louis P.O.V
She's begging me to drive my car. I love the wa y her eyes lookwhen she begs. I hear a voice and relive it's her still begging me.
"Fine. You can drive." I gave in. I have never given into someone before. As we switch sides and starts the engine. She puts it in reverse and backs it up. "Wow."
"What is it Now Louis?"
"Nothing."
"Obviously there is something. She says as we are pulling out of the mall parking lot.
"It's just usually if I let someone drive. Which rarely happens by the way. I would have to tell them how to drive it."
"And your suprised why?"
"Because I didn't have to tell you anything is why."
"Oh, cool." She says as of she doesn't believe be.
"You don't believe me do you?"
"Oh, I believe you. But I don't know if I can trust you." She says as if she is playing a game.

We pull into O'Charlies, "How did you know where O'charlies is if you have never been here huh?"
"I saw it as I was driving to the mall."
"Good piont."
"Let's go eat. I'm hungry."
"Arnt you always?"
"Hey!"
"What your starting to sound like Niall."
"No I'm not."
"Do you even like Niall?"
"No.... I mean Yea! Why do you ask?"
"Well I saw him at the mall today with another girl."
"Your such a liar."
"No really, look I have this pictures of him kissing her."

Grace's P.O.V
I can't believ what I'm looking at. Niall is kissing another girl that isn't me. I'm sad , angry, and wanting to cry at the same time. Louis noticed my look and puts his phone away. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought the topic up or shown you the picture. "Don't be. I'm glad you showed me the picture."
"Look Grace if you do-" I cut him off with with kiss. "Sorry I needed to get that out of my system." "Don't be." He said and kissed me once agian.
-----------------------------------
Like and comment what you think. I want to thank you all for the votes and reads. It means a lot to know that people like this book since it is my first fan fiction ever. Thank you leave a comment down below to what you think will happen next.