Chapter 18

I got out of the car and thanked Louis one more time.

"You can stop thanking me."

"I don't want to"

"Okay." I got into my car and pulled out of the mall parking lot. Not soon after fid I pull into the Horans' place with Louis right behind me. I parked the car ans turned it off. I sat there thinking for a while thinking of Louis. I was pulled out if my thoughts when I heard tapping on the window if my car.I looked over and Louis making funny faces. I unbuckeled and opening the door hitting him right in the crotch. He fell to the ground, I got out of my care as quick as I could to help him. "Oh my god are you okay?!" I asked. "Yeah just peachy." He said with a high pitch voice. I laughed and then helped him up. When he got up he was holding himself.  "Damn Grace. That hurt like hell."

"Ha-Ha-Ha, I'm sorry, Ha-Ha-Ha, I can't help it. Ha-Ha-Ha"

"Can we just go inside son I can ice my junk. Please?"

"Yeah come on."

"I'm gonna need a little help here."

"Why can't you walk?"

"Well when a guy gets hit in the nuts . Its gonna be a hard to walk."

"Oh, okay" I said trying my hardest not to laugh. I walked over to help Louis. He puts his hand on my shoulder and we walked toward the door. When we were a few steps away from the door he took his hand off my shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing. Im walking."

"I thought you needed help walking."

'not no more."

"Okay"

"Awww are you sad?"

"No I just figured you needed help all the way to your room."

"No. But I do need you to to get me an ice pach though."

When we walked in I was laughing because of the comment Louis made and louis was smiling. Louis walked up to his room. Unfortunately I have to walk through the living room to get to the kitchen. The only problem was Niall was sitting watching the telly. I put my bag and keys down and headed for the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen Niall followed right behind me.

"Grace? Are you okay?"

"Yeah Niall. I just feel really bad because I hit louis in the croch with my car door."

"Oh"

"Yeah so im bringing him an ice pack."

"Okay when your done can we talk?"

"Yeah, sure." I walked passed him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I walked up to Louis room and laughed at the way he was positioned.

"Here's your ice pack."

"Thanks."

"Yeah no problem."

"Can you stay up here with me? Please?"

"I have to go talk to Niall first. Then I will be right back up. I promise."

"Okay."

I walked down the stairs and Niall was sitting on the sofa. "Hey Grace."

"Hey Niall what's up? What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Sit down."

"Okay."

"I wanted to talk about us."

"Alright." I could feel the tears already filling my eyes.

"This is really hard because your really pretty."

"Just get it over with."

"Okay. Grace the isn't working out. Its not you its me."

"Really because that's what they all say."

"Im sorry but I'm breaking up with you." When he said that all the tears came and I couldn't stop them. I got up and ran to Louis room. I knocked on the door softly. "Louis can I come in?" I asked. He must have heard in my voice that I was crying. He quickly opened the door and pulled me inside. He pulled me into a big tight bear hug.

"Grace what's wrong? What happened?" He asked concern clearly in his voice

"Niall he...." i couldn't finish my sentence because I was crying.

"He what?" He asked concern still clear in his voice.

"He broke up with me." I finished and just cried even harder. Louis hugged me again and made me sit down rocking back and forth. I finally stopped crying and fell asleep in Louis arms like I always imagined. Louis picked me up and put me under the blankets and on top of a pillow. The next morning I woke up to the sound of glass breaking.
------------------------------------------
Yeah I know a cliffhanger I wanted to try one so I did. I hope you guys enjoyed it because I did. When no departed writing this story I was a Niall girl, bit now I'm a Louis girl and I was happy when I finally made them break up. Thaksin you guys for all the reads and votes. Please keep it up. I am almost at my goal oh 300 reads. Please tell your friends. Have your friends tell there friends please it would mean a lot. Omelet_rox dot you tell Andrew.