Chapter 3

The boys all hear Louis scream and they were getting up from the table. By the time the got up Louis was already in the kitchen and caching his breath. The all came over because they want to know who or what scared Louis. Because nothing ever scares Louis. I casually walk in while I am tiying my apron. I look up and see the guys staring at me and Louis starts to scream agian. Zayn turns around and slaps Louis to shut him up. "STOP STARING AT HER. It's not like you haven't seen a girl before." Maura came over to me and introduced me to Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam. They gave me hugs and shook my hand. when Niall gives me an hug he wispers in my ear. "You are geourgous." "Thanks your not bad yourself Niall."

"Who wants to go swimming?" Maura announces. Maura looks at me, "Go get your swimsuit on Grace." "Thanks but I don't swim.""You can put a swimsuit on and just lay out in the sun."" Ok that sounds good." As I am changing I hear the door open and see Niall sitting on the other bed. i hurry and cover my body so he can't see it."WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?!""What? You realy think my mom would give you a room to yourself." he chuckles. "Yeah.""why would you think that?""Because I am the only girl and you are all boys.""That is right. But that's the reason she put you in my room." I was quite for a little bit. "I'll leave so you can get finished getting dressed."