Chapter 10

As we were giggling Harry came up the tairs."what are you guys gigling about?" When Harry spoke we instantly stoped, "why do you care? What are you doing up here anyways?" I asked rudely. "I just came to check on you, but it looks like your doing just fine Grace." Harry said with emphasis on the Grace." Your an ass you know that." "Ouch! That hurt alot Grace. I cant believe you would say that to me." "After the stunt you I pulled yesterday. You should have expected this reaction from me." "Damn Grace, whats your deal?" "YOU HARRY! YOUR MY DEAL!" I said laughing.

      For the next couple of days Niall and I were laughing, going on dates, and giggling. On the other hand when Harry saw us laughing he would randomly start laughing with us. When he did that we would stop laughing and walk away. Harry felt left-out so he would go to a bar get drunk, then come home slurring his words. Harry cam home more drunk than any other night. When he got home he walked strait up to mine and Nialls room. The door swung open and Harry was yelling.  "Grace your a bitch! Niall your an ass! You are both...." He fell to the ground, Niall said he passed out. Niall and I talked for a little bit. We decided befor we went to bed that we would talk to Harry in the morning.

-----------------------------------
Thanks for the reads :) it means alot. Sorry about the late update I have had trouble finding time with school and sports. It is witer break so I will be updating alot the next couple of weeks. Please keep voting and commenting love you guys :)