Chapter 12

Thanks for reading my book it means alot. Keep reading,commenting, and voting love you guys!! Ily!!

-----------------------------------------------

I put the clothes that I had on the day of the party last time. "Cute outfit Grace. It really suits you." "Aww thanks Louis.  Do you klneed anything?" "No Niall asked me to come check on you." "Why? Why couldnt he come check on me himself?" "He was eating, so he asked me to come check on you." Louis phone buzzed in his pocket. He dug it out and showed me.

*Is she ok? Is she done yet?

*She's putting on her shoes on. Well be downnin a bit.* is what he replies with.

"All done Louis, I'm ready to got down stairs."

"Okay, lets go." As we were walking down the hall I say the stupidest shit ever. "Your a gentleman,  nice, and sweet."

"Thanks Grace. No one has ever told me that. It means alot."

"Your welcome Louis."

"My turn."

"What?!"

"To compliment you."

"No no thats no-" he interrupts me, "Your sweet, fun, funny like me." We both laughed at his statement. We finally get to the end of the stairs. "Your perfect and cute." He tells me as we got to tje bottom of the stairs. "I, Niall will probably get maf at me."

"Why would he fet mad at you?"

"Would you like to come to the party with us?"

"I dont know. What time is it at?"

"6 o'clock."

"I might be able to swimg by foe a bit."

"Yay!!" Niall heardme say yay and walks in casually.

"You ready to go Grace?"

"Yeah. Thanks agian Louis."

"No problem." I gave Louis a hug and whispered in his ear 'please stop by', I whispered it so quite louis barely even heard me. As I backed up he gave me and 'okay' look. I grabbed Niall's hand and we walked away. Louis smiles at me and turns around to walk upstairs.

We get to the car door and Niall opens the door for me so I can get in. He gets in and we drive for a while in silence.  Niall fianaly breaks the silence with a question. "What were you and Louis talkin about about?" "Compliments, we were just giving each other complements." "What were the complements you guys traded?" Hea asked. "Louis tomld me I was funny like him. So I giggled and then he giggled, then wegiggled together." "Oh." When he said oh we pulled in to the driveway to ware the party was at.

------------------------------

Hey guys so I am so sorry havent updated in a couple of months.

I have been busy with school, volleyball practice, pitching practice,  and now I have softball starting up soon. I am trying to update as many times as I can today lets hope I can catch up.