Chapter 26

I am really sorry I haven't updated in forever. School just started and. I have alot of homework. So I will update this chapter and see what happens.
-------------------------------
Louis P.O.V

Harry and I drove all the way to the Best Western Hotel. When we got there I imedetly got out of the car and ran to the front desk.

"Excuse me Miss. Um have you seen a man with really blond hair come in with a girl?"

"What was the girl wearing?"

"She was wearing leggings, a purple, white and pink flannel, and had on black vans."

"Oh yeah they just checked in about 5 minutes ago."

"What room are they in?"

"I'm sorry sir, but I am not allowed to give out any information."

"Please this man kidnapped my girlfriend."

"Okay. Well they are in room 3169. On the forth floor."

"Thank you so much do you know if they took the stairs or elevator?"

"They took the elevator. Said something about its quicker so he can't get to us or something."

"Thank you. Do you happen to have a key I can use to get in?"

"Yes. Here you go, have a great stay at the best Western hotel."

"Oh I won't be staying for long. Styles! Let's go!" By this time the police were pulling up and we're waiting for me to go upstairs. I took the elevator while some cops took the stairs and a couple cops stayed behind on the ground floor.

"Why didn't you text me about Nialls plan?"

"Because he took my phone to make sure I couldnt. He knew I would tell you."

"At least I know I can trust 2 boys in this band."

"Well only one. Remember, Zayn quit."

"Yes I remember. But he is still part of the band"

"Whatever" we got upstairs and found the room. I knock on the door "Room service."

"No thanks were good" I heard Niall said

"House keeping"

"No thanks"

"House keeping"

Nialls P.O.V.(ohhhhh haven't done this in a while)

House keeping is starting to piss me off. I walk over to the door,

"I said we dont need House keeping!" I said and opened the door wide and then tried to shut it quick when I saw who it was.

---------------------
OHHHHH this is fun. You all are probably mad at me for not updating lately. But here is the part. I gave you a cliffhanger mwhahahahahahahah read the next chapter when I update to find out what happens next