Chapter 15

Hey guys in the past 2 weeks this has been my 3rd update I hope you guys like it an like and comment.
--------------------------------

The moment I wake up Niall is not where I left he was when I fell asleep. I go downstairs and find Niall sleeping on the couch with a empty pizza box. I walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I walked into the kitchen to find a sleeping Louis on the table. I think to myself 'oh my goshhe looks so cute when he is sleeping' then my selfconsious steps in 'and he looks sexy to' . I then reminded myself that I am dating Niall. Speaking of Niall he walks in looking cute as ever. He is adorable when he is sleepy. Selfconsious steps in agian 'but not sexy' . I push her back and think of Niall. "Oh great" I hear Niall say.

"What?" I asked confused.

"He fell asleep on the table agian."

"What do you mean agian?"

"He falls asleep on the table and we still have no clue why."

"Have you tried asking him why?" I asked tje simplest question ever.

"No"

"Shouldnt you ask at least?"

"Nah im good. It takes to much work. You hungry cause I am?"

"Yeah ill get louis off the table, then make breakfast for everyone."

"I can make breakfast this morning." He gives me a small smile and I smile back.

"Thanks I would love that."

"No problem." I shake Louis to get him up, but he doesn't move. I shook him even harder the second time but still, he didn't budge.

"How do you guys usually get him off the the table and wake him up?"

"Usually we just push him off the table." He smiles and I roll my eyes playfully at him. I lean to Louis ear and whisper "Louis its time to get up." He moves around a little and says " 5 more minutes please?!" Niall tuens around, "How did you do that?"

"I dont knowi just whispered in his ear 'Louis its time to get up' "

"Please 5 more minutes Grace?" Louis begged

"Louis its time to get up now. Brwak f2f ast is almost done." He hufds, then says "Fine." He got up and stumbled backwards.

"Sorry got light headed for a second there."

'Lou lets go sit on the couch for a little bit."

"That would be awesome. Thank you grace." Louis walked into to living roomand Niall gave me a well talk larer look.

I walked into the living room and saw Louis wayching TV. "Hey Lou, can we talk?"

"Sure Grace, what is it?" He pats next to him so I walked over and sat beside him.

"What is it you want to talk about huh?"

"Well....... why do you-"

"Why do I fall sleep ont uhh e table all the time? Be interrupted me. "Whathappens iswhen I can't sleep I come down down here, make a glass of warm milk. When I finish the cup I know I wont make it upstairs,  so just climb on the table."

"Have you ever thought to take the cup ip to your room?"

"No"

"Try it next time. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks for the advice." Louis kissed my forehead and I got shiveres down my back. When he kissed my forehead he got up and walked away. I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you smiling about huh?" Niall asked walking in and sitting next to me.

"Oh nothing just ro myself."

"Oh okay. "

Later in the day

I ran into louisat the mall. "Hey Louis!"

"Hey Grace!"

"Louis why are you at the mall?"

"You sound surprised."

"Its because I am."

"Why?"

"Because your you."

"Dont be surprised. I actually come here often."

"Why?"

"To pick up chicks."

"Wow should have seen that one coming."

"Still dont be surprised, im a guy. There are alot of guys here who do that."

"Okay I will stop being surprised." We both laughed for a bit then Louis asked a out of the blue question, "Are tou here with anyone?"

"No you?"

"No but you need to be careful while bein here."

"Why?"

"Becausefuys could flirt with you.  And they would like to pick you up amd take them back to there place. I mean if I didnt know you I am oretty sure I would."

"Okay il make sure to bring a bodyguard next time I come here." I said in a little kid voice and a playful look. Louis just looked at me for a minute then laughed. God I love his laugh so much. "I better get going. It was nice seeing you."

"What your leaving already?"

"No why do you seemed so surprised? "

"First off your a girl, second where are you going, and third im not surprised."

"Okay anyways I need to go to the next store anyways."

"Oh. Ill come with."

"Og there's no need."

"Oh, oh, oh, yes thsre is honey."

"Dont ever call me that."

"What? Honey?:

"Yeah!  Dont call me that!"

"Wow sorry"

"Why do you want to come with me?"

"So no guys try to hit on you."

"So what? Your acting like my fake boyfriend?"

"Yep" Louis said cheerfully.

"Okay lets go." I said to make it seem like I was sad and not happy.

'Whats wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"The way you said that."

"Said what?"

"Okay lets go?"

"Louis, it was just a joke."

"Oh."

"Come on you big goofball. We need to get to the store before they close."
-----------------------
I hope tou guys liked it. Now I am on spring break so I will try to update as much as I can. But to let you know ahead of time. I will be starting softball. ⚾That is every Tuesday, Thursday,  and Saturday. Please keep voting amd commenting. I am alomst at 100 reads! It would be awesome if I made it. ILY