Chapter 28

HEY GUYS I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!! WHOOO! Okay so this may get interesting enjoy.
------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V

She's gone. She won't come back. The love of my life. My one and only. She was supposed to be my life. She was supposed to be my wife. She was supposed to be the mother of my children. But now she can't be any of those things because she's gone. I started to cry because I knew she was gone for good this time. I wouldn't ever be able to see her agian.

Nialls P.O.V

I was walking outside when I saw Harry. I put the knife back to Grace's throat. "Move Harry!"

"Niall what the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm getting the love of my life back"

"This isn't the way. Have you ever heard the saying?"

"What saying?"

"If you love something let it go and if it comes back it was yours all along"

"And if it doesn't?"

"It was never yours to begin with"

"She was mine to begin with now move or she dies for real this time."

"Fine go."

"But take the stairs, there are cops standing by the he elavator door."

"Why Harry?! Why would you let him get away with me?!"

"There's nothing I can do, I'm sorry"

"Move!" I yelled at Grace

Harry's P.O.V

I tricked him!!!! Yes I tricked him! I celebrated in my head. I ran into the room and found Louis on his knees crying.

"Louis?! What are you doing in the floor?!"

"I lost her Harry. I lost the love of my li-"

"No you didn't!!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I told him to take the stairs! That's were most of the police are!"

"Oh my god thank you so much. This is why when we get married you are going to be my best man. Man!"

"YES! Now get up and go get your girl!"

"Thank you agian Harry it means alot."

"No problem."

Louis P.O.V

I opened the doors to the stairs and started running down them.

"Move out of my way or she dies!" I heard Niall say.

As I came down the stairs the cops were trying to get Niall to put the knife away. I waked up behind him as quietly and quickly as possible.

I made eye contact with the one of the cops and put my finger over my lips telling him not to say anything. I waked up to niall and tapped him on the sholder. He turned his head and I punched him in the face! He let go of Grace and she ran out of the stairwell not knowing that it was me.The cops got Niall in hand cuffs and put him in the back of the cop car.

*Bing* my phone went off. I got a text from Harry

'Dude are you okay?'

'Yeah man I'm fine' I responded and put my phone in my pocket. I noticed Grace was wrapped up in a blanket. She saw me and she dropped the blanket and took off running. I opened my arms and she jumped into them. She was crying

"I thought I lost you louis! I love you and I don't know what I would have done without you." She. Said and started kissing me.

"I know Grace I was feeling the same wa. I was upset when you told me to let you go. I didn't know what I would have don't if I lost you."

"Shhhhhh Lou it's okay. I'm right here. I love you with all of my heart. Please dont ever leave me."

"I won't. Trust me. Let's go home babe. Okay?"

"Okay." She said smiling. "I love you."

"I love you to" I said and kissed her for head while I wrapped my arm around her waist.
Read the Authors note please!!!!!
----------------------
Okay this is a little rant about the book. I have two people who constantly vine and comment. I know that there are alot of readers but please I need you guys to give me feedback on how my book is going. I just need more comments from all of you. Please dont be afraid to comment and tell me what you think that needs to be improved in the book and i will try my hardest. I just need your guys opinions.
Okay end or rant but thank you all for reading my book. I love you all please vote and comment❤